You and I

Neariah's POV:

"Hunter bring yo ass!" I yelled. We were all at his house, his mom was still at work and Bec and I decided that this was our time to get pay back.

"Guys, I'm sorry, I was just kidding!" He yelled back, we had no idea where he was.

Once we got to his house, we rushed in and started yelling and grabbing on him and he ended up breaking free and ran away.

I looked at Bec and she was crawling on the floor of the long hallway.

I bent down and started crawling too. "Your lying!" Bec yelled. "Rebecca, I swear I'm not!" He's the only one that calls her by her real name, well, when he's being "serious" which is very rare.

"Put that on something!" "I put that on our marriage!" Bec turned towards me and I silently laughed, he's so dramatic.

"Well I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow!" I yelled. I stood up and helped Bec up. We had been looking for him for over 15 minutes, he'll we're lazy.

"Bye Hunter!" We yelled and ran down the stairs.

"Are we taking the L?" Bec whispered to me. I gave her a sinister grin.

"Of course not." We high fived. "Okay, I'll hide in the closet right here, and you can hide behind the love seat." She said and I nodded and saluted her.

She giggled and we went to hide.

5 minutes later, Hunter came down the stairs.

"Woooo finally their gone." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I heard him sit down. "Waddup bro... Nun much, I'm about to fix me a bomb ass sandwich... Nah, she's not here yet... For real?!... Hold on..." I heard him get up.

I lowered down some more. Bec you got this girl!

I heard the fridge open. "Dammit we don't have no cheese! Fxck it. I'll just eat it raw." I giggled silently.

I heard him put things on the counter. "Nah, I don't D-" "Aye!" I heard Bec yell and I heard something fall on the ground.

"Rebecca! What the hell?!" Hunter yelled and I just wish I wasn't here.

"Where's Neariah?" Oh my gosh, did he just...

I rose up silently. "Did you just?" They turned towards me. I bit my lip.

Then suddenly, Bec grabbed Hunter by the shirt and he started squirming.

"Near! Get em!" She yelled and I ran towards them and stared at Hunter, smirking at him.

He turned beat red. "You thought we left huh?" I asked, amused. He growled, "Wooooo N, he's feisty." Bec said and I nodded. "So... What should we do to him? Bec?" I asked, looking into my other best friend's eyes.

She rolled her eyes for a while. "Hmmmm... He's only in boxers so...." I looked over him again and I realized that he did have on boxers and no shirt.

I busted out laughing. "Let's torture him." I said and Bec smiled super hard.

"Now I know why we're not sisters." "And that is?"

"God knows that our mom wouldn't be able to handle us."

I laughed, "True. Now Mr. Womanizer has to deal with us." I said, smirking at an uncomfortable Hunter.