I know mother

I origins's trailer if you've never watched it, and Fire Head^

Neariah's POV:

"Oh my gosh that was so fun!" I squealed, we had jumped out of the room that was downstairs window.

"I know right! what are we gonna do out here though, it's freezing." Hunter said, shivering and Bec nodded.

"We can um.. quietly play hide and seek." Bec said and i looked at their somewhat big yard and ran through their high grass.

We had on our pajamas and slippers, well Hunt did, Bec and i had on our high shoes that were boots and they were super comfy.

"1.2.3.4.5.7.10!" Hunt whispered-yelled and I looked over and I saw Bec hiding behind her old doll house and i was hiding behind a tree.

I laughed at her when that tree branch fell on her and she flinched away from it so hard.

I heard foot steps but they didn't sound like usual footsteps, they sounded like he was leaping like he was looking for prey.

I held my breath as i heard the steps getting closer, "ahh!" I whispered-yelled when Hunt jumped in front of me.

He started laughing, we heard someone run and we looked and it was Bec, "Ahhh no ya don't" he whispered-yelled, chasing after her.

I started running after him but he was too late, she had already made it to base. "Boy you can't beat Queen B!" She whispered-yelled, jumping up and down cheerfully.

I slowly walked to base and closed my eyes, this feels like a battlefield, CALL OF DUTY yasss.

"1.2.3.4.8.10!" I said and crab walked through the grass slowly. I looked up at the sky and the stars were shinning bright, i love this time of the day, i don't even know what time it is.

I walked closer to the back and i looked up and saw Hunter in a tree! "Dude what the hell," I said, laughing, I just walked past him when he shrugged.

I saw something move on the ground and I tip toed closer and jumped on Bee. She squealed and I jumped up and pulled her up.

"Bad spot to hide girl." I said and she shook her head.

i ran back to the tree where Hunt was and he wasn't there! So i ran to base and he was there smiling. "You little cheater." I growled and he smiled and shrugged, "No rules remember." He said and i just moved away and laid on my back.

"Bee, remember we used to lay down and watch the stars?" I asked as i looked into the night sky.

They came and sat by me, "Yea, we used to talk about what we wanted to be in the world." She chuckled, "Well I want to be a Fire Fighter." Hunt said and we nodded.

"That's a scary job." Bee said and i nodded in agreement, "Right, but it's a good one. Hunt, do you think your gonna be able to take all of that?" I asked.

"Take all of what?" "Ya know, the whole, running into burning buildings to find and save hurt people?" It got quiet, I heard him move around a little.

"I mean I know it's hard and all but that's saving lives and i want to be a hero." "That's true but your our hero." Bee said and I rose up and looked at him and he was blushing.

I laid back down, "Yea, your like a breath of fresh air that we didn't know we needed. i'm glad you moved here Hunt." I said, smiling.

"Me too." Bee said, "Do you guys want to know something strange about me?" He asked and we said yea.

"I um.. I like creating stuff, like computers, weapons like nerf guns, goggles, basically everything." "So... you experiment?" I asked, "Yea, I like to bake too." "awww!!" We squealed together and he chuckled.