You don't just give up

Neariah's POV:

We went to the park and lets just say that I think my boyfriend is broken, and I don't know how to fix him.

He didn't talk, all he did was stare at this big oak tree. It was freezing out there and I just shivered in his arms. He didn't even look at me, we left around 8.

I literally had to yank myself from his tight grip, I ended up on the ground. He didn't even laugh, so I had grabbed his hand and dragged him to his car.

He didn't want to try but I begged him to because I don't know how to drive yet, and the car ride was super silent, I was scared to talk. When he dropped me off, I kissed his cheek and hand, and got out his car. I hope he's okay.

Today is Character Day and I was putting on my Mickey Mouse outfit, which was this all black long sleeved shirt, some all red shorts that had two little white polka dots at the top like Mickey's and they stopped a inch above my knees, I had some black tights under them, some yellow and white low top All Stars, my silver pearl earrings, my famous Minnie Mouse head band which was just the black ears, my other one actually had her bow on it too, and I had some cute all white gloves on.

I'm mad because I had to take my hair down in order for my outfit to work, so now its flat ironed and it looks so stiff! Ugh! My mama go be super super mad at me.

I applied my A Thousand Wishes lotion and perfume on, put on some deodorant, and grabbed my stuff.

I walked downstairs with my backpack on my arm. "Dad! What ya doing down here." I smiled at my dad, who was in his powered wheelchair.

He turned it around and I gasped. He started laughing at my expression. "Didn't know that I could move my hands huh?" I smiled awkwardly and shook my head. "Nope. Why didn't you tell us?" "I could barley tell myself." I snorted. "Dad, your full of surprises." "So are you, Mickey." He said, winking at me and I smiled. "Smart."

Before my butt was even able to touch my chair, my brothers yelled for me to come on.

"I haven't eaten yet!" I yelled. "Okay, so!" "Dad. Tell them to wait on me. Dang, can I at least fix me some cereal!" I yelled the last part.

"Blu and Gris, No juegues conmigo." Our dad yelled. "Okay, dad." They mumbled back and I snickered. I got up and put my backpack on the table while I went and made myself a cup of cereal.

"Dam, took you a billion years." Grey mumbled when I got in the car. "Grey, shut up. Not today." "What? Viola made you mad?" I smacked my lips. "Did Carly make you mad?" I growled back and he pulled out the drive way super fast, almost making me waste my cereal.

"Dam dude, if I would've wasted my food." "Shut up and eat." I flipped him off. "Bxtch." I mumbled. "Say it to me when we get out. Ima show you yo bxtch." I rolled my eyes at him and ate my food angrily.

We pulled into a parking spot at school and I grabbed my backpack and jumped out the car.

"Nawl, don't run now. Who yo bxtch?" Grey said, walking over to my side. I got behind Blu who hasn't even talked none of the ride!

"Blu! Tell Grey to leave me alone." I said, clenching on to my other brother for dear life. He started laughing. "Вы хотите ее братан? (you want her bro?)" "What the fxck?" I asked, confused and they started laughing. "Дать ей (give her)" Grey said. What the hell kind of language is this?

"Ima tell mama that yall speaking a different language." I cried out and they laughed harder.

Blu grabbed me by my backpack and yanked me to Grey. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and I raised the left side of my lip up, trying to play cool.