Just the beginning

Jensen's POV:

"Hold on, okay?" I asked. I was in my bed and I had Minnie on one end and my friends on the other end of my phone. She growled and I smiled. "Yea." 

I switched over.

"So, was it a success?" Lubin asked. "Hell yea!" "Did you get to say the three words?" Dee asked and I rolled my eyes thoughtfully at that beautiful moment.

"Yea." I breathed out and they laughed at me. "What did she say?!" They asked at the same time. I chuckled at my best friends' eagerness. 

"She told me that she loved me too, niggas." "So are you go drop dick now?" Lubin dumb ass asked. 

I smacked my lips. "Lubin?" "Yea?" "Get the fxck off my phone. Ight Dee." I said and they laughed before I hung up and switched back to my baby.

"I'm back, sorry." I said, hoping that she was still on face time. "Dam, you must got another bxtch over there? Boy I swear if it's that lil hoe from school today." She said, throwing one of her hands up and I started laughing. 

"Why you laughing at me?!" I stopped. "Because, you do the most." She smacked her lips. "How?" I stared at her as she put her hand on her cheek. 

"Stop looking at me like that!" She whined and I found myself smiling like an idiot. "Do you like your ring?" She brought her middle finger up to the camera. "This ring?" She asked, moving the camera around so that I could see the ring.

"Yes." "No, it's too lil. This aint The Game and I'm Melanie and you dam show not Derrin." I busted out laughing and she joined. "But she still loved the ring. I'm not rich, ya know." She sighed and smiled. "And I love mines. I know you not, but yo bxtch ass act like you do." I scoffed. "Maybe." "For real." 

"When you go let me curl yo hair." I asked. "Boy, you don't know how to curl hair!" "So. You can show me." "Yea right." I smacked my lips. "Why can't we be like them other couples." "What other couples?" "The couples that be doing each others hair and making them sexy ass videos." She started laughing.

"So you want that?" "Maybe." I said, looking down. "Baby." I looked up. "Wassup." "You act like a big baby." I snorted. "Shut up." She giggled. 

She really was my first girlfriend, to be honest, I don't know how to act. I want a ride or die girl, a girl that will allow me to act dumb and that will sometimes act dumb with me, a girl that's loyal and that only has eyes for me as I do her. I think I got her.

"Hellllooooo." She said and I shook my head. "Huh?" "I said, I'm sleepy." She said, rubbing her eyes. "You aint going to sleep so I don't even know why you told me." She smacked her lips. "Fireeeeeeee lemme sleeeeeeeeep." I rolled my eyes. 

"Min, can you just stay up with me? Just this one time, it's still our anniversary. Please?" I pleaded as I batted my eyelashes. She smirked. "Nope." 

Neariah's POV: (next day)

"I don't know. What you got already?" I asked Fire. it was morning time and he was coming over, right now, he was at the store, buying snacks.

He turned the camera to his candy. He had some skittles and some hot fries. "I want a Hershey." "Yo stomach go hurt, watch." "Nuh uh." "Alright, when it do? Don't be crying to me. You like sour straws too?" "I won't and yea." "Okay. I'll be there in about five minutes." "Kay." I ended the face time.

"Blu!" I yelled. "What?!" My brother yelled back. "Is dad here?!" "Duh!"

I jumped up and ran out my room.

I walked to my parent's room and knocked on their door.

"Dad?" I called out as I quietly opened the door.