Party part 2

Neariah's POV:

"Okay." He said, spinning around and I squealed. "Jensen stop!" I squealed and the people around us started laughing.

"Minnie, stop calling me by my government name." He yelled, still spinning us around. "Okay, okay. Fire, stop!" I yelled and he finally did.

"You better call me that." I opened my mouth, about to say his real name when he pulled me off of him and threw me into the water.

I had the perfect plan. I dropped to the bottom of the water, it was about 5 feet. I held my breath, my eyes were open.

I'm glad its not a swimming pool, my eyes would've been doomed, and this sew in, ima have to take it out and get it re did.

I waited for Fire to come, my brothers taught me how to trick people like this. It's pay back.

I closed my eyes to stay calm and eventually, like 5 seconds later I felt someone swimming under me and pulling me in their arms.

It took him about 15 seconds to find me, I could've died.

I kept my eyes closed, I felt him bring me above water. "Minnie, are you okay?" I heard him ask and I didn't respond.

"Minnie, i-i'm sorry, I thought that you could swim... Maybe your just l-" "Hell no." I said, opening my eyes, cutting his sentence off.

I started shaking my head, "I am not, I am not like these other girls." He chuckled, "I got you." I huffed, "Whatever, let's race." He put me down, "After this? I'm swimming with you on my back." I nodded, "Your on."

Before I was about to race, I looked for my friends and they were still in the water, those jerks.

"Ready?" Fire asked and I looked over by the small fire and saw Jean looking at me, what the hell dude.

"U-um... Yea." I said and Fire sent me a weird look before arching his back.

"Spread your legs, let me see you, bend your knees, arch yo back." I said and he threw me a look and I started laughing.

"On yo mark, get set, go!" He said and we went under the water. I started swimming like a mermaid and I felt him pull my feet. I kicked him off but he kept doing it.

We made it to the surface and I pulled his wet hair. "You jerk." I said and he smirked. "What did I do?" He asked, pouting.

He was so adorable, "You know what you did." I said, turning away from him. I felt his hand touch my butt and I gasped.

"I thought that that was a uh... water fly." He said, before I could even get a word out. It was dark now and I could see his cheeks turn into a tint red.

"Yea sure." I said, chuckling. "I'm serious." "Yea yea." "Get on my back." I sighed, "You just want my body up on yours." "I'm not denying." I snorted.

He turned around and I jumped on his back and wrapped  my arms around his neck, he held my legs and made a funny noise which I laughed at.

"Where to?" He asked and I pointed at my best friends. "To the lovers!!!" I cheered and he went under water.

I don't know how he did it but he was able to swim with me on his back and it felt amazing!

Too bad it ended. I opened my eyes and my best friends were looking at us, Bec was smiling and Hunt was smirking.

I got off of Fire's back and moved to where Bec was. She gave me a look and I smiled and she squealed. Hunt cleared his throat, their still not used to us squealing and giggling, I know, it's a fresh start for us.