Tell Me You Want Me

*Cameron's POV*

I found myself at Abby's house when I stopped running. Hesitantly I walked over to her front door and knocked. Ten seconds later, there she was opening the door. Her eyes widened as she realized it was me. "Cameron...... w-what are you doing here?" she stammered.

"Cute outfit," I told her. "You can't be here," she said quietly. "Why not? Don't you want me here?" I said. "Can I come in?" I said walking into her house before she could reply. "Cam, please go," she said closing the door. "Abby, I know you still like me," I said. "No, I don't. Not after what you did," she replied with tears filling her eyes.

"Are you sure? What changed your mind? Because Matthew told me that you still like me," I said with my voice beginning to break. "Of course he told you," she scoffed. "Nothing changed. Oh, wait. You and Bianca are dating now," she said confidently. "So, I can end it with her," I said quickly.

"Are you serious? That's so fucked up. What are you gonna tell her? Oh, I'm sorry I'm breaking up with you, I found out that my ex still likes me and I still like her so I'm breaking up with you to get back with her," she said in a sarcastic voice but was being serious. "Maybe," I replied licking my lips after.

"No, Cam. I can't. I know that you like her. So then go be with her," she said. "Why when I'd rather be with you?" I replied stepping in closer to her. She backed away intimidated from my move. She began to breathe heavily and stepped in closer. "Please go," she said weakly turning around. I stepped in closer and leaned down to her ear. "Do you want me to leave?" I whispered into her ear.

My hands slowly went up her shirt touching her stomach. She let out a deep shudder and closed her eyes furrowing her brows. She turned around quickly and pushed me away from her. "You can't do this..... your with Bianca," she said breathing heavily. "It's okay.... I can end things with her," I said. "No, even if you do end things with her....... I wouldn't want to get back with you," she said.

"I want you to leave please," she said quickly. And she quickly went upstairs. Not wanting to leave I followed after her. I headed to her room and her door was closed. I hesitated whether to knock or not. I turned the knob and opened the door. She was there sitting on her bed facing the door looking down.

"I thought I told you to leave," she said softly. "You did. But I don't want to," I replied softly. "Abbs....... I love you," I said. "Love?" she replied a bit angrily. I nodded my head. "No.... no... no. You don't love me. Your just saying that to get around me," she replied nervously. "I swear. I'm not," I replied.

She exhaled nervously. "Do you mean it?" she asked softly. I nodded my head. She bit her lip nervously and got up. She walked around grabbing her hair and pulling it. "Are you okay?" I asked. "No..... I'm not okay..... Because I like you so fucking much but you have a girlfriend.... and I- I can't think straight right now...... I just," she stopped abruptly and looked at me.

"You just want me?" I said finishing her sentence. She shook her head. "It's okay," I whispered. "Just tell me you want me and I'm yours," I said. Her eyes widened and she backed away. Her mouth began to quiver from her trying to speak. "Just say it..... and I'm yours," I said quietly stepping in closer. We were probably 2 yards away from each other.

"I want you," she exhaled. "Tell me you fucking need me," I said. "I fucking need you!" she shouted. I speed walked towards her and kissed her which turned into a make out session. I picked her up by her legs and banged her onto the wall. I kissed her neck and she ran her fingers through my hair pulling on it.

She took her shirt off and put herself down. She pushed me onto her bed and got on top. She leaned down running her hands over my chest. She kissed my neck and made her way back up to my lips. She quickly took her pants off and took my shirt off. She pinned me down and began kissing me again.

I grabbed her shoulders and flipped us around where I was now on top. She breathed heavily and tugged and my pants. I quickly took them off and she quickly threw the covers over us. She took her Pink panties off and quickly pulled my briefs down. I quickly went inside of her and she moaned quickly closing her eyes.

She pushed me back and was now on top straddling my waist; getting ready to ride me. She pushed herself into me and continued doing that. My phone suddenly rang and we both turned to it. It was Bianca. She quickly turned to me and pushed me out of her. She got up and put her underwear on quickly. "You should probably get that," she said quietly.

I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Um, I'm out right now............ At the store..............Sorry I can't, I'm bout to go meet the guys right now.............Yeah, see you tomorrow, bye," I conversed with her. "Look uh, I should go...." I said quietly. She smiled and nodded her head. "See you around?" she said unsure. I smiled and nodded my head. "Hey Cam........ this never happened okay?" she said. I nodded and headed home.