Its Okay

*Abby's POV*

I woke up slightly feeling really dizzy and in so much pain. There was red and blue lights flashing all around me and faint voices and radio calls and statics that I heard. There were paramedics surrounding me and radioing others. I felt weak and blacked out.

*present day*

I woke up to bright lights in my eyes and monitor beeping sounds. "Abby?!" gasped a voice. I slightly turned my head since it hurt to turn and saw my mom. "Mom?" I said. "It's okay honey, ssh don't talk. I'm gonna go get the doctor okay?" she said leaving the room. The doctor came in shortly after my mom & started checking me up.

"Do you remember anything Abby?" asked the doctor flashing a bright light in both my eyes. I turned away from the light and winced from the turn. "What's your full name?" he asked. "Um.... Abby..... Abby Acer," I stated with a raspy voice. "Do you remember what happened to you?" he asked. "Um, car accident," I said trying to sit up. "Don't sit up you might strain your neck," he said. "Do you remember where you were going?" he asked. My mind went blank. Where was I going? "I um..... I don't remember," I said trying to think hard.

"Alright that's okay, your memories will slowly come back, but you may do things that trigger your memory to come back." he said. A few minutes later Cam and all his friends came barging into the room. "Hey!" I heard a deep voice shout. Must be security. "It's fine, they're with me," said my mom warning who ever shouted at them. "Cam," I said trying to sit up. "Hey Abbs, don't get up," he said.

"Do you remember what happened?" he asked me. I shook my head. "Did they um...... did they tell you?" he said. "Tell me what?" I asked softly. "I wanted you to tell her," said my mom. "Um...... the...... baby..... didn't make it. She didn't make it," He said. "What?" I said as tears began to fall out.

"Um I'm gonna go to the restroom," said my mom leaving the room. "I'm gonna go get food or something," Nash leaving the room. "Yeah, me too," said Matt. "Yeah me too," said the rest of them following them out. "What?" I said starting to sob but couldn't because I was barely able to move. "She?," I asked. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry babe," he said crying.

"It's..... it's okay," I said with tears streaming down to my temple into my hair. "No, it's not okay," he said sobbing. "Yes, it is. Maybe it was for the best....... because you have such a bright future & I wouldn't want a baby to burden it....... it's okay," I said crying. "It's not okay, it really isn't," he said crying. "Yeah it is...... because I have you," I said. He gave me a warm smile and placed his head down by my arm. "I love you," I whispered. "I love you too," he whispered back.