Outted

*Abby's POV*

"Abby there's something I need to tell you," said my mom. "We have to leave," she said softly. "I know," I replied. "What? how?" she asked. "I've known for weeks. Just like last time before we moved here. You had excessive amount of meetings to go to & been avoiding to talk to me," I explained. "I'm sorry honey, but,"

"we can't leave mom.... or at least I won't," I said cutting her off. "honey, I know you love him, but it's my job," she said beginning to feel bad. "then you can go, but I'm staying," I demanded. "then who's gonna pay for the bills? who's gonna pay for food?" she asked. "I don't know.... I'll figure it out, I'll find a job," I struggled to say. "Abby your being ridiculous. What's gotten into you? You'll find love again if that what's your worried about," she said.

"I'll never find someone like Cameron again. He's different........ no one will ever compare to Cam," I said beginning to smile just thinking about him. "He's really smart and funny and nice and sweet & respectful & weird.... in a good way. He's perfect," I said ending it with a big smile. "I- I love him," I said passionately. "and I'm not leaving anywhere with out him," I demanded.

"Your being ridiculous, honey. We have to...... it's my job and it's really important," she said starting to sound frustrated. "When do you leave?" I asked. "We," she emphasized. "are leaving by the end of this week," she continued. "This early? what?! no, we can't. I can't...... why?" I was at loss for words. It can't be this week. It can't be ever. "why don't you want to leave?" asked my mom.

"I can't leave!" I exclaimed beginning to cry. "And why can't you?" she asked grabbing my hand. "I can't leave because...." I said hesitating whether to tell her about my pregnancy or not. "I can't leave because I........... because I'm pregnant," I blurted. "Your what?!" she said pulling her hand away from mine. "I'm pregnant," I said looking down at the floor sniffling. "With Cameron?!" she shouted. I nodded and winced at her loud voice.

She brought her hands to her face and stretched her face out from stress. "No no. Your only saying that so that you can stay," she said pacing back and forth. "Do you want me to take a test?" I asked with my nose plugged from crying. "Yes..... no...... yes," she said frantically. "I don't know. You can't be pregnant.... Your 17 years old!" she exclaimed. "Mom, I can't leave.... I'm almost 18. After I graduate I can live here on my own," I said.

"Oh no your not. Not if your pregnant. Does Cam know?!" she yelled. "Of course he knows.... I told him," I replied. "Abby, I can't do this right now. I have to be up early tomorrow. I'm gonna go shower then sleep. Fix yourself some dinner if your hungry," she said quietly. "Can't eat anyways," I replied quietly.

The next day I got up and ran towards the bathroom to throw up again. I felt very weak & dizzy since I haven't been eating good. I got ready for school and went downstairs to attempt to eat something. I grabbed a granola bar and water. I surprisingly didn't throw up after I ate that. I headed out the door and walked to school.