Catch Up

Cameron's POV*

As I went through the line meeting fans there was this one girl that looked quite familiar. She had her sunglasses on and was looking down and her phone. Whatever, no one I know just a fan that looks like someone I know. As the line finally reached to this person her face became oddly recognizable. She took off her shades and gave me a big smile. No fucking way was Abby fucking Acer...... the love of my life here right now.

Am I dreaming? She ran towards me and jumped as she wrapped her legs around me and I spun her around. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled in happiness and excitement. "Let's catch up later...... you have a line of fans waiting to meet you," she said as she put herself down and moved to the side. "Hey!" yelled the security guard at Abby. She threw her hands back in defense and backed up. "It's fine..... she's like family," I told him. As soon as the meet and greet was over we still had to hang out with the fans that purchased the vip tickets. I'm not sure where Abby went but I couldn't find her.

After the show we headed back to our car to head for the hotel. "She said that she's family," said a security guard holding Abby by the arm. "Yo what the fuck Abby?" said Nash smiling and giving her a hug. "Did you know about this?" he asked as they hugged. "I surprised him too," said Abby moving on the Matt to hug him. After they all hugged each other she got in the car with us and headed back to the hotel with us. When we got to the hotel Matt filmed a youtube video with a few of the guys while I stayed and talked with Abby.

"So how is everything?" I asked as she took a drink of her water. "It's okay. I mean my moms like really busy all the time now, and I'm busy filling out like papers and stuff for college," she said. "So you still don't know what you wanna do?" I asked smiling.

"Nope, not really. But maybe I'll find my career while I'm in college you know?" she said. I nodded my head in reply. "How long are you here for?" I asked. "Three days," she replied. I gotta get back home because I have campus tour and I gotta turn in my papers." she replied. After talking for about 2 more hours she left back for her hotel.

For the rest of her stay, we went out and hung out with the guys walking around exploring, making vines. On her last night I went back with Abby to her hotel and stayed the night with her and obviously had sex. The day after we dropped her off at the airport and said our goodbyes.

"Damn I miss her already," I said out loud as I was with Nash while the other went were getting food. "It must suck..... being in a long distance relationship." he replied. "Kind of...... but even if we weren't on tour we'd still be dealing with a long distance relationship. Cause you know.... she still would've moved to Washington." I replied as Nash nodded his head.

"Damn it's crazy what vine did for all of us..... like we all wouldn't even be known and famous," he said. "I know right. It is crazy," I replied looking up at the ceiling.