Prom?

*Cameron's POV*

"So you gonna take Abby to prom?" asked Gilinksy. "It's in 5 days. Everyone asked like 3 months before it even started," I jokingly over exaggerated. "That don't mean shit," said Matthew slightly laughing. "I don't know....... maybe," I replied. We were all at Carter's hanging out and playing video games.

"It's last minute. I'm not sure if Abby's down with last minute," I said. There was a knock on the door and Matthew went to go get it. "Expecting someone Carter?" asked Aaron. "Hey when's Mahongany coming back? Or is she not?" asked Nash. "I don't know. Last I heard she was doing homeschool and moved to LA to continue her YouTube stuff.. She's so busy all the time she barely talks to me," said Taylor. "Same," I replied.

"Speaking of..." said Matt with Abby following behind. "Hey Abbs, what are you doing here?" I said surprised. "Wow..... gee thanks...... that's very welcoming," she said sarcastically making her way around the bodies on the floor to me. "So ask her," said Nash. "Ask me what?" said Abby as she was settling in. "It's uh....... how do you feel about prom?" I asked nervously. "You wanna go?" she asked confusingly. "Only if you want to," I replied.

"Be honest with me........ do you want to go?" she asked looking deep into my eyes. "Uh kind of...... not really," I replied. "Yes or no question," she said with a smile at the end. "Look if you want to go, then we can go. But if you don't I'm cool with that too. Look I went to prom last year and it wasn't that great. It's not the prom that you see in all the tv shows and movie and shit. They always fucking sugar coat that shit & make it look fun," she said slightly laughing. "Well shit Abby..... thanks for ruining prom for us," said Nash jokingly. "It's the truth," she said laughing.

"Okay no but seriously you guys are going?" she asked. "Still debating," replied Shawn. "It's our last year. Trying to make the most of everything," said Nash. "Okay well then...... fuck it," she said happily. "Meaning?" I asked. "Meaning lets go to prom. Like all together," she said. "All right lets do it!!" shouted Nash. All the guys got hyped up and was yelling and screaming.

"This is what happens when good shit happens," I said leaning over to Abby's ear so she could hear over the shouting and craziness that was going on in the moment. "At least you'll be with me and your friends." she said smiling. "It's gonna be lit," she said raising her eyebrows for a quick second at the end.

I lightly chuckled and grabbed her hand. For the rest of the day we hung out and ate and played video games.