Its Okay

*Cameron's POV*

I walked over to Bianca as soon as Abby left. "What do you want?" I asked in annoyance. "Sorry to bother you..... I just....... I wanted to say I'm sorry for everything...... a-and I know that I'm annoying & I'm clingy and I think I just love you a little too much," she said quickly and nervously. "Yeah, you summed everything up that I was gonna tell you. But you don't love me....... you barely know me," I said.

"I think I know you enough to say that you use people," she said beginning to break into tears. "what are you talking about?" I asked confused. "you used me to get over Abby........ didn't you?" she asked. "Well, I'm not gonna lie, but yeah I kind of did. but if it makes you feel better....... I kind of did like you too," I said feeling bad for her. "But not as much as you like Abby, right?" she said lifting one eyebrow. I nodded my head. "Look I gotta go to class," I said starting to walk. "We're in the same class," she said. "better not be late then," I said walking.

*two weeks later*

I drove Abby home and dropped her off. "see you," she said opening the door. She sat back down & closed the door. "What are we?" she asked. "I thought....... I don't know," I replied. "what do you want to be?" I asked. "I want to be with you Cam. I mean..... if that's what you want," she asked. I grabbed her hand and looked at her in the eyes. "of course it's what I want," I replied. She smiled lightly and got out the car.

She quickly turned back around and jammed her lips into mine. "see you," she said as soon as she pulled away. I smiled widely & drove away.

"So you guys are back together?" asked Taylor. "yup. got back together today," I replied happily. "so how is she? I mean with the baby," asked Nash. "I don't know man. I mean every time I talk about it she changes the subject. She doesn't want to talk about it," I replied. My dinged from a text from Abby. "Can you come over? I need to talk to you." "Sure." I replied.

"Alright guys, later. I gotta go see my girl," I said confidently. "Later man," said some of them. I have them handshakes and left Nash's house.

I arrived at her door and gave it a knock. A few seconds later Abby came and opened the door. She looked pale and her lips looked blue almost. "oh fuck, are you okay baby?" I asked. "Yeah, I was just throwing up," she said inviting me inside. She dragged me towards the couch & sat down facing me. "I decided. I want........ I want to keep the baby," she said nervously. "what?" I said almost laughing. "Abby you, you what?" I said confused.

"I thought you'd be a lot more happier," she said. "remember how I said I'm kind of famous?" I asked. She nodded in reply. "Well this summer my friends & I are going on tour," I said. She looked taken back and looked down at the ground. "That's okay," she said. "No it's not because I'm gonna be on tour for a long long time. Not just for the summer, through fall, winter, spring, summer. For this upcoming year," I explained.

"It's okay," she sniffled. "how is any of this okay?" I asked. "Because I know that you'll come home to me to visit, right?" she asked softly. "Yeah of course. It's just when I get the time to," I replied softly. "I know. but as long you do, then it's okay," she said. I leaned in for a hug & stayed with her till her mom came home.