Incident**

*Abby's POV*

"There's something I need to tell you," said Cam as he pulled up to my house. "What is it?" I asked. "It was Bianca. It was her," he said nervously. "Her what?" I asked confused. "The reason why you got in the accident. Or incident," he corrected himself. "What? No.... It can't be," I said so mind fucked.

"Yeah. Look think about it. She found out that you and I got back together so she plans this big thing. She tells you there's a party & gives you the address. She also tells you not to tell me, and then later..........you know the rest," he said trailing off. "You don't believe me do you?" he asked.

I did believe him but it was all just too much and too crazy. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Look...... I have proof," he said pulling out his phone. "No it's okay I believe you," I said holding his hand down gesturing the not take the phone out. "Okay..... so what do you wanna do then?" he asked. "What do you mean?" I said. "You wanna report her to the police? I mean we really should anyways what she did was attempted murder," he said aggressively. "I don't know if that's what I want," I said tearing up.

"What?! Abby are you fucking serious right now? She almost fucking killed you. She killed the baby, our baby!" he said starting to cry. "I know Cam and it's okay. I mean it's not okay, but you and I both know it was for the best," I said caressing his hair with my left hand. "Why don't you want to turn her in? I don't understand," he said calming down. "She did this for you, don't you see? She loves you," I said not even understanding why I don't wanna put her away. "Yeah, but I love you," he said looking at me. "And it wouldn't have lasted with her anyways," he continued. "And how do you know that we're gonna last?!" I said with tears filling eyes. "Abby..... I fell in love with you the first time I caught a glimpse of you. You were walking with your head down," he said passionately. "That means nothing," I said with a tear streaming down my right cheek. "I don't understand why your defending her," he said getting angry again. "Yeah, me either," I said and got out the car.

I walked into my house and my mom sitting on the couch with papers. "Hey mom," I said quickly wiping my remaining tears before she could see them. "Hey Abbs," she said still looking down. "What's that?" I asked walking to the fridge to find food. "We're still going to Washington," she said. My heart dropped quickly. We can't go. I don't want to go. "What? Why?" I asked nervously. "Abby just because you got in an accident doesn't stop them from telling me to do my job," she said.

"That's the thing....... we... we found out...... we found out who...... who did that to me," I said nervously. She dropped her papers and looked up immediately. "Did what?" she asked. "The one who....... the one who got me in the accident," I said nervously. "Who?" she asked. "It was...... it was..... Bianca," I said looking down afterwards.

"Your making this up right?" she said. "I wish I was," I replied quietly. "Is there proof? I mean what are you gonna do? Are you gonna report her to the police?" she asked. "I'm not sure," I replied. "What the hell do you mean your not sure? She almost killed......... this girl.... is........ psychotic," she exclaimed.

"What if she was your daughter huh?" I said angrily. I don't know why I was defending her and not wanting to put her away. I wanted to but........ it was like something was stopping me. "But the thing is Abby........ she's not," she replied. "Look, if you don't put her away, I'll do it myself." she said walking upstairs stomping from anger.