The Fight

*Cameron's POV*

"So it was really Bianca who did it? Like the Bianca you dated? Bianca Bianca?" said Gilinksy in shock. My friends were all in shock. "But Abby doesn't want to report her?" asked Matthew. I shook my head in reply. "But why not? I mean I would want to put away the person that did this to me," said Nash. "I don't know. She just told me that she wasn't sure if she wanted to do that or not," I replied.

"Why do you want her approval to put away Bianca?" asked Carter. "What are you getting at?" I asked. "I'm just saying, I mean you could do it behind her back and just say that she turned herself in because she knew she was going down already," he said. "Nah, what if Abby visits her & asks her who turned her in?" I said. "True, but it is an option," he replied. I thought about the idea but brushed it off. "I'll just try convincing Abby. I'm not gonna let Bianca walk knowing she killed someone," I said.

"Why do you care so much?" said Abby angrily. I went over to her house after seeing my friends. "Why don't you care?!" I shouted back. "Because I...... fuck........ I don't know why I fucking care, okay?! You don't think I want to fucking put her away, I just I don't fucking know okay?!" she shouted back beginning to break down. "Abbs I'm sorry I didn't,"

"I'm not sad okay, I'm fucking pissed off if that's what your wondering," she said cutting me off. "Can we just go somewhere," she said calmly wiping her tears away. "Yeah sure, where do you want to go?" I asked. "I just wanna be distracted. Can we just go hang with your friends?" she asked. "Sure," I replied.

We arrived at Gilinksy's house since his parents were the only parents that weren't home. "Hey guys," she said as we walked in. To my surprise there was already someone sitting down. "Hey," said some of them. "What are you doing here?" I asked. It was Bianca sitting down on the couch. "I came to talk to you Abby," she replied. "About what? Are you scared that I'm gonna turn you in?" Abby said sounding angry. "No...... yes," said Bianca. "Are you?" she continued. "I don't know," replied Abby clenching her jaw and squeezing her phone with her right hand.

"Please don't," said Bianca with her eyes watering. "Why? So that you can try to kill me again?" said Abby. The guys & I were awkwardly standing there watching them talk or argue or what ever they were doing. "You won't turn me in," said Bianca standing up walking towards Abby. Abby slightly smiled and looked down then back up. "You don't know that..... you think that I'm too nice. That I won't do anything like that to anyone," said Abby. "Am I right?" she continued. Bianca raised her eyebrows up then back down quickly. "Maybe," she replied.

"Seriously though, if you were....... you would've done it already," said Bianca. "True....... but what if I was thinking about it....... because I felt bad," said Abby. "Feel bad about what? I tried to kill you," said Bianca smiling. "Yeah that's my point," said Abby with a small laugh. "You tried to kill me because you felt threatened by me. Because you knew Cam would choose me over you, so you tried to kill me. That's tragic," said Abby smiling. "Oh shit," said Taylor after she said that. Gilinksy quietly sniggered along with some of the other guys.

Next thing you know.... Bianca dove towards Abby knocking her down. Abby flipped over and was now on top punching Bianca in the face. As soon as it happened me and the guys quickly pulled them apart. "Let me go," said Abby trying to escape from my arms. Bianca was doing the same trying to escape from Taylor's and Matthew's arms. "You know what? I don't give a shit anymore.... turn my ass in," she said trying to pull away from their hold. "Well let's bring her into the police then," I said.

"Fuck you Cam," shouted Bianca. "Fuck I have to leave," said Abby pulling at the roots of her hair with both hands exiting the house.