Prom Night

*Abby's POV*

It was finally the day and I was getting ready for my night. We were all meeting at Nash's house since the limo was gonna be there. It was around 5:20 but I had to be over there by 6:30 for squad pictures or something. "I did my make up lightly but did a bit more than usual. I filled in my brows which was the usual and foundation. I then lightly highlighted and contoured.

I lightly applied red lipstick to tint my lips but still made it look natural. I just hated the feeling of being girly. I straightened my hair and decided to put my dress and shoes on. It was now 5:52.

It was now 6:03 and there was a knock on my door

It was now 6:03 and there was a knock on my door. "Abbs Cam's here!!" shouted my mom. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and grabbed my phone. I headed downstairs to see my mom and Cam talking to each other. "You look amazing," he said as I was heading downstairs. "First time I've ever seen you wear heels and a dress like that," he said chuckling lightly.

"Probably the only time you'll ever see me like this," I said jokingly. "You look good by the way," I said giving him a hug. "I'm gonna go get the camera," said my mom excitingly running to the other room. "So is it your first time going to prom?" I asked. "No. Well kind of," he said. "What does that mean?" I asked slightly smiling. "I went last year with my friends and this girl but we ended up leaving to go....... well have fun a little," he said.

"What kind of fun?" I asked. "Well Taylor had brought beer so we went to Mahogany's lake house and just drank," he said. "Sounds nice," I replied smiling. "Okay smile," said my mom. We took a few pictures in different positions. It was now 6:15.

"Okay mom we really have to go now," I said heading out. "Okay uh..... be safe and have fun," she replied. "Bye Mrs. Acer," said Cam. We headed to Nash's house and they were already taking pictures. "Geez we taught you guys decided to go on your own," said Nash. "Nah..... we can't miss that," I said jokingly gesturing my head over to the limousine. "Nice," he replied laughing.

"Alright get over here guys," he said with welcoming arms to Cam and I. We took so many pictures and basically just had our own fun. It was now 7:23 and we decided to leave now. "Prom started 23 minutes ago," said Taylor. "So.... would you wanna be the first one there?" said Nash jokingly laughing. They blasted some music loudly and "partied" in the limo.

We finally arrived and got ourselves a table. There weren't that many people dancing yet so we decided to wait and just sit and talk. It was now 8:04 and people were really getting into dancing. They all decided to go out on the dance floor to dance (obviously). "Let's go Abbs," said Cam pulling my arm. "No," I said playfully. He dragged me into the crowd. He eventually got me to dance "crazy" I guess with him.

After a few songs a slow song finally came on. They other guys left the floor while Cam and I stayed. We started slow dancing and I wrapped my arms around his neck laying on his chest. "You know I'm so lucky to have a person like you," he said into my ear. I looked up at him and gave him a warm smile. "I love you," I whispered in his ear. "I love you too," He replied kissing me after.