Chapter 5: The monster has a heart?

Edited this chapter. Feel free to point out any mistakes.

Angelique's P.O.V.

This morning I woke up super early to get out of my room for the expansion. Scott left as soon as they came to set up. I spent almost the whole morning in Lucas's room feeding him, playing with him and cleaning him up. He fell asleep after a while so I decided to go outside but I had to stop to ask Mrs . Gilbert.

"Mrs. Gilbert can I go outside for an hour or so?" I needed to get out of the house because the tight short leash Scott has me hooked up to is suffocating. I haven't been outside in almost two weeks and I'm dying for a bit of fresh air.

"Hold on dear, I need to call Mr. McNally first," she picked up the phone and dialed his number. I waited for a few seconds before the call ended.

"He says you can go out for an hour and only an hour. He said that you shouldn't get any ideas about escaping because he had a new security system installed after your break out last time," she informed me.

"Okay I'll keep that in mind," I said grabbing my coat and leaving the house. I walked through the magnificent garden and sat down on a bench next to the roses. I miss Ben like crazy and I wish he was here next to me. I was so lost in thought that Mrs. Gilbert had to come get me after my hour outside had passed.

"Could you help me carry dear, we have to take lunch to the workers," she said handing me a try full of food.

"Sure," I followed her down the hallway to my room. Damn some of these men were really hot. Mrs. Gilbert sat her tray down and told me that she'll be upstairs cleaning. I nodded and set my tray down too.

"Lunch is served boys, enjoy," I said gaining their attention. They smiled at me then grabbed some food.

"How old are you?" One of them asked eyeing me up and down.

"I'm nineteen," I replied looking around my room.

"You're already married?" A second guy asked.

"Trust me it's not by choice," I answered. My room was half way done.

"Why is your husband expanding this room?" The first one asked again.

"We're having some difficulty getting along so I requested it," I somewhat lied.

"So this is your room?" The second guy also asked. What is this, twenty questions?

"Yes now if you'll excuse me I have some things to get back to," I walked towards the door but a bid dude blocked it. Oh shit I knew I shouldn't have stayed that long.

"Where are you going?" He asked.
I backed up against the wall when he walked towards me.

"Um...my husband will be home soon so I have to go meet him," I lied. Hey I'd try anything just to get out of here.

"Yeah right like I'd believe that," he snorted pinning my hands above my head.

"No really he always comes home after lunch for a bit," I lied again. I was getting desperate just to leave this room.

"Don't lie to me sweetheart," he said sliding one of his hands underneath my shirt. I whimpered at his touch and tried to wiggle out of his hold but it was no use. So I went to my last option, scream until someone hears me.

"Someone please help me!!" I yelled as loud as I could but this made him laugh.

"I'll make you moan and you'll love it," he whispered in my ear.

"You disgust me," I spat at his face. Oh no wrong choice because he got angry and slapped me across the face. I kept yelling for help but this just made him more angrier causing him to punch me instead. He punched me twice and I could feel myself about to pass out.