Chapter 12- Dancing in the rain

Warning there will be a mature scene in this chapter. If you are to young to read this please don't. You have been warned!!! Edited this chapter as best I could. Feel free to point out any mistakes.

Angelique's P.O.V.

Time sure flies when you're having fun. It was almost time to head back to civilization, I missed Ben and Lucas a lot but I  would also miss the cabin. It was our last night here and we had just finished dinner. I went down to the dock to think for a while. As I sat the watching the sun go down I heard foot steps behind me.

"It's going to rain soon so we should get back to the house," Scott stated looking down at me.

"I want to stay for a little longer," I said looking back at the sunset. Suddenly I felt a drop on my arm. I looked up and the rain started falling.

"See I told you so," he replied. I stood up and grabbed his hand. The rain wasn't that cold and it reminded me of how I used to dance in the rain with Ben when we were younger. I pulled Scott closer to me and slung my arms around his neck, swaying side to side.

"What are you doing?" He asked frowning in confusion.

"We're dancing, you never danced with me at our wedding," I replied smiling as I twirled around. Scott chukkled and took the lead. We danced for what felt like forever, the rain still falling down on us. We were both soaked but not once did our smiles fade as we enjoyed the moment.

He picked me up and swirled us. He then did the famous dip and put me down again. I giggled as we swayed from side to side enjoying myself. I was really happy, the happiest I've ever been these past few weeks. I was almost a bit afraid that this might just be a dream and that I'll wake up soon. But I assured myself that this was no dream and that I should cherish this moment for the rest of my life. We moved out onto the docks where I suddenly got a brilliant idea. Once we got closer to the edge I pushed Scott into the lake. His grip was tight around my waist so when he fell he took me with him. I giggled as we surfaced for air. We swam back to the dock and got out. I was the first out and I took off running towards the house.

I haven't even reached the door yet when pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I yelped as he picked my up and slinging me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"That was a very naughty thing you just did," he said in a husky voice smacking my ass.

"I'm ready for my punishment master," I giggled as he carried me into the house and gently placed me on the kitchen counter. We were soaked, water dripping down onto the floor. Suddenly all signs of humor had vanished leaving only lust in his eyes. My shirt has hiked up a bit leaving a bit of skin exposed.

His hand moved down and made contact with my skin, sending an electrifying shiver across my skin and down my spine. He seemed to like the reaction I gave him because his eyes only became darker with lust. I looked deeper into his eyes, if even possible, as he leaned towards me. I closed my eyes as his soft lips covered mine in a sweet hot kiss.

I moved to the edge of the counter trying to pull him closer to me. He was standing between my legs his hands on my hips slowly moving up my back as he pulled me closer to him as well. My fingers tangled in his hair as he explored my mouth with his tongue. I slid my hands down to the hem of his shirt and pulled it upward. He broke the kiss for a second as I pulled his shirt off. He returned to kissing me as my hands stroked up and down his sculpted muscular chest making him groan.

His hands swiftly moved my shirt up more and ready to be taken off. I pulled away as he quickly removed my shirt. I pulled his lips back to mine as he picked me up of the counter carrying me to dinning room. He placed me down on the table not once breaking our kiss. I pulled away and leaned back arching my back in the process. He kissed down my neck all the way down to my breast. With his left hand he stroke down from the nape of my neck, between my boobs across my stomach to the top of my shorts. He unbuttoned them with one hand and picked me up as he pulled them off. He put me back on the table kissing my neck. I sat up my hands on his back moving down towards his butt. I gave it a firm squeeze before unbuttoning his pants and letting them drop.

He stepped out of them before returning to the space between my legs. He kissed me briefly before pushing me down onto the table making me lay on my back. He kissed up my right leg making me shiver with his touch. Once he reached the inside of my thigh he left sweet wet kisses trailing up my stomach. He pulled me back up right placing his mouth back on mine. His hands going down my cheek tracing over my shoulder until he reached a bra strap. Kissing my face down my cheek bone and my neck trailing soft kisses along my collar bone pulling my bra strap off. He did the same with the other shoulder. With one hand he undid my bra removing it completely. He then left a trail of wet kisses as he made his way to my left nipple. He gently folded his lips around it swirling his tongue around it sending me into a frenzy causing me to moan with pleasure. He made his way back up to my lips, me pulling his body closer to mine and we kissed. I removed the last bit of his clothing leaving him standing bare in front of me.

I could feel his enlarged member pressed against my stomach. His hands went under my legs as he folded them around his waist picking me up off the dinning table moving back to the kitchen. He removed my last piece of clothing before placing me on the cold marble counter making me gasp. I was aching in my downstairs department wanting some relief. He climbed on top of the large counter too pushing me down onto my back. I gasped again at the cold but it quickly warmed up. He hovered over me his strong arms on either side of my head and one leg between mine. He looked at me asking permission with his eyes. I gave him permission by kissing his perfectly sculpted chest. He sat up parting my legs a little more. He then leaned back on top of my body but at the same time entering me. My body stiffened at the pain but relaxed as the pain subsided.

He started thrusting slow and steady to get me used to the feeling. Pleasure strated building up and I almost begged him to thrust harder and faster. As if reading my mind he started going faster my hands were on his back digging my nails into him as he the pure pleasure took over my being.
Soon after I reached my climax and came. He pulled out and leaned down giving me a sweet soft kiss. He got off the counter and picked me up carrying me upstairs to the bathroom in our room. He turned on the shower and when it was warm enough we both stepping in. We were both still panting heavily but smiled at each other. The warm water was soothing to our muscles. I couldn't stop smiling at him because for the first time in my life I found someone to love more than anything in the world. I loved Scott and I will continue to do so until the day I die.

-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-
So please comment and vote. I hope you guys liked it as much I liked writing this chapter.

Love,
Mars :)