Chapter 8: Almost Kidnapped By The In-law

Edited this chapter as best I could. Feel free to point out any mistakes.

Angelique's P.O.V.

I was sound asleep in my room when I heard the window open. It's impossible for an intruder to do so because my room is on the second floor. I rolled over and ignored it but it didn't stop. I felt a presence next to my bed which made me tense up. Oh shit I'm doomed, wait Scott should be awake because if there's an intruder then the silent alarm should have gone off.

"Hey Princess, time to wake up," I heard a familiar voice say. This voice belonged to Jensen.

"No, I like sleep and it likes me. Go away now," I mumbled out.

"Okay you leave me no choice," he said. He put tape across my mouth and tied my hands together. I was wide awake now as I tried figuring out how to escape from him. He picked me up and carried me to the door. It took him four minutes to pick the lock opening the door and carrying me out. I'm being kidnapped by my in-law. I scream as loud as I could hoping Scott would come to my rescue but to my dismay he doesn't.

"It's not going to work sweetheart, he's out cold," Jensen stated. Shit just when I need him. We made it outside and was about to go through the front gate when a voice spoke.

"Put down my wife and leave my property before I shoot you," Scott said too calmly.

"Oh hey brother, didn't see you there," Jensen said chukkling nervously. He slowly set me down on the ground.

"Now leave my property and never return, you're not welcome here," Scott ordered. Jensen put his hands up in surrender and left the yard.

"Are you ok?" Scott asked picking me up. He carried me back into the house and to his room upstairs. He sat me down on the counter in his bathroom and untied me taking off the tape on my mouth.

"Yeah I'm fine, I should go back to my room," I got off the counter and walked past him but he grabbed my arm.

"No you can sleep in here and I'll go to my office," he let go of my arm.

"Wait the bed is big enough for the both of us, you don't have to go," I reasoned with him. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Would you like to go away for a week with me?" He asked just randomly.

"It depends on where we're going," I said looking at the bed.

"I always go to my country side house around this time of the year and thought maybe you'd like to come with me," he explained scratching the back of his head. Is he nervous about asking me this?

"Yes I'd love to, when are we leaving?" I asked walking to the bed.

"Tomorrow afternoon," he stated. Hmm is it just me or do I sense something will happen to me when I go.

"Will Lucas be joining us?" I got under the covers followed by Scott.

"No, Lucas will be going to my aunts house for a while, she's pregnant with her first child and I thought that maybe having Lucas around can help her prepare for her own child," he replied. Wow that very nice of him.

"Okay so it'll be just you and me?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes for a week," he stated," Think of it as our honeymoon."

Once those words left his lips my heart stopped and I quit breathing for a nanosecond.

"Our honeymoon?" I asked surprised. What? When we got married three weeks ago he told me that there will not be a honeymoon because he's too busy.

"Yes, I want to make up for making you feel miserable here. I'm sorry for my attitude towards you this past week, I don't know what has come over me," he apologized.

"I forgive you," I smiled when he let a breath of relief out.

"Let's get some sleep you look tired," he said laying down next to me. I scooted closer to him and kissed his cheek. This took him by surprise bit he quickly recovered placing a small soft and gentle kiss on my lips.

"Good night," I said smiling at him.

"Good night," he replied. Soon after we both fell into a peaceful sleep. I was in the monster's arms smiling at the thought that I might just end up loving him.

-☆-☆-☆-☆-
Scott's P.O.V.

This morning I woke up with Angelique in my arms. The other night when I fought with Ben, I got so mad at the fact that he wants her that I talked harshly towards Angelique. This girl is doing something to me that is foreign to me. I feel like I'm falling into a trap and that there's no one that will rescue me. All the things that I've done to her will always haunt my dreams. She's the kindest person I've ever met, she's an angel. I don't deserve her but I'll do everything in my power to make her happy. She deserves at least that.

"Good morning," I smiled at a sleepy Angelique. She looked at me trying to remember what happened. She smiled back once she remembered.

"Good morning," she replied stretching. She looked really cute with her bed head look.

"Why don't you go take a shower and I'll go get breakfast ready," I suggested. She smiled and got up.

"You read my mind," she walked to the bathroom closing the door behind her. I smiled to myself and made my way to the kitchen. I stopped dead in my tracks when I found my father sitting at the kitchen counter.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped. I wasn't on very good terms with my father. In fact I hated him.

"I sent your brother to come get your wife but he failed his mission. I decided I'll give it a try," he explained.

"You will not get Angelique, she's my wife. What is your interest in her anyway?" I asked pissed about this topic, I'm really annoyed with them right now.

"We're just trying to help you get out of this marriage, you're making each other miserable. Let me take her and marry her to your brother," he said. Once the words left his mouth I had him pushed up against the wall.

"If you or Jensen ever come near my wife or my property again, your wife will have two funerals to plan. Stay away from Angelique or I'll make sure my threat follows through, are we clear?" I growl at him. My family has gotten on my nerves now.

"Crystal," he said. I let go of him and he left. He looked pretty scared as he left the house. I hate them. Angelique appeared in the kitchen minutes later.

"Who was that?" She asked sitting down. Her dark hair was wet and she was in one of my shirts, only my shirt, no pants. She looked amazing and I couldn't help looking her body up and down.

"That was my father who tried talking to me, trying to get me to give you up,"I started scrambling some eggs in the frying pan.

"Did you...Um...give me...Um up?" She asked nervously.

"No not to those monsters," I replied studying her face for a reaction. She breathed out a sigh of relief and looked back at me.

"Scott?" She whispered.

"Yes?" I replied.

"The eggs are burning," she stated starting to giggle. I moved the pan off the burner and switched it off. I looked at Angelique with a mischievous grin. Her eyes went wide and she took off running up the stairs. I ran after her catching up quickly, she ran into my room and I caught her by the waist and threw her onto the bed. She was staring into my eyes with a lot of intensity. Her eyes darted to my lips and back up to my eyes as if asking for a kiss. I lean down planting my lips on hers. She slung her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. Her lips felt so good against mine that it was hard to pull away from her. You know what, I'm going to give us a try. Who knows maybe I'll even fall for her.

-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-
So please comment and vote.

Love,
Mars :)