Chapter 25- Ellen's sister

Edited this chapter as best I could. Feel free to point out any mistakes.

Angelique's P.O.V.

I was asleep on Scott's hand next to his hospital bed when the nurse woke me up. After my long conversation with my brother I couldn't believe what he told me. All those years I thought that I was the only one that suffered but I was wrong. Scott's arm moved which brought me out of my train of thought.

"Scott?" I asked standing up.

"Baby girl," he replied moving to rub his eyes. I was so relieved to see those beautiful blue eyes open once more.

"Wait I'll go get the doctor," I said scurrying out the room and down the hall to the info desk.

"I need a doctor, my husband is awake," I announced turning around. I quickly walked back to his room.

"How do you feel?" I asked sitting down on the bed next to him.

"A little sore but I feel fine," he replied trying to sit up. I helped him up and pushed his pillows to a more comfortable position. The Doctor entered the room smiling slightly.

"Mr. McNally how do you feel? Does it hurt anywhere?" He asked checking Scott charts.

"My head hurts a bit and my body is a little sore but other than that I feel fine," Scott stated looking around.

"Good, I trust you recall what happened," the doctor said looking pointedly at Scott.

"Yeah, I think I was in a car accident," Scott muttered looking a little confused.

"Yes indeed you are correct, your charts look good and so does your vitals. That cast should come off in about six weeks, give or take and with physical therapy you should make a great recovery. You can leave the hospital the day after tomorrow. Welcome back," the doctor explained then left the room.

"How long was I out for?" He asked. I turned to him, anger taking over my my other emotions.

"Two fucking days," I snapped. He looked both confused and guilty at the same time. Good you asshole. I was so fucking worried about you. I thought you'd never open your eyes.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. My anger faded slightly but not a lot. I was still pissed at him.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was when you didn't come home. Then when the cop knocked on the door I thought you were dead. You asshole! You scared me half to death!" I yelled tears streaming down my cheeks. My throat was tight and I could barely say a word anymore.

"Angie I'm sorry, I'm here now. Baby girl I'm fine. Look at me," he said but I stubbornly looked away. I was relieved that he was still alive but I'm still angry at him. He always tries to take all the stress load by himself because he doesn't want me to worry.

"Baby girl please show me those pretty eyes," he pleaded. I couldn't help but look at him. His voice sounded so vulnerable that it melted my heart. Stupid emotions.

"You better hope that when this happens again you're dead because if you're not I'll kill you myself," I said sternly glaring at him.

"Baby girl I promise you there won't be a next time," he stated grabbing my hand in his.

"I hope not," I replied as all the anger I felt disappeared. I leaned over and kissed Scott. I really missed him even if he was right next to me.

"Where's Lucas?" He asked once I pulled away.

"Mrs. Gilbert took him home last night with her. She'll be here soon though," I said getting up and walking over to the table with the water pitcher and some drinking glasses. I poured a cup for Scott and handed it to him. He smiled at me greatful for the water. Just then Mrs. Gilbert appeared with Lucas in her arms and a woman with blonde hair behind her.