Chapter 15- Scott

Some mature content in this chapter. Please don't read if you're too young. You have been WARNED. Enjoy the chapter. Edited this chapter. Feel free to point out any mistakes.

Angelique's P.O.V.

At that very moment Scott came into the room and seeing Ben kissing me had him beyond pissed. He grabbed Ben by the collar and pushed him up against the wall.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing with my wife?" He snapped at him.

"Scott stop, I can explain," I replied but he ignored me.

"I asked you a question!" he yelled making me flinch.

"What does it look like? I was kissing your wife," he answered truthfully with a smirk on his face.

"You little shit!" He yelled before punching him in the face.

"Scott stop, I can explain," I pleaded but he kept going.

"Someone help me please!" I yelled hoping someone would get here before Scott kill Ben. To my luck Grandpa McNally arrived just in time pulling Scott away from Ben.

"Scott, stop son it's not worth it," he stated. "Angelique take him to your room and explain what happened," he ordered. I handed Lucas over to Shelly before dragging Scott to our room. I hope Ben is okay.

"Why didn't you stop him from kissing you? Why did you let him?" He asked angrily glaring at me.

"I didn't kiss him back, we were arguing about my love for you and the next thing I know he was kissing me. I did tell he should stop his stupid attempt of taking me away from you but he wouldn't listen," I explained truthfully. He sighed before getting up off the bed and walked over to me.

"Why is it that everyone wants to take my wife away from me? Can't they go find their own wives?" He asked putting his hands on my waist.

"I don't know now tell me why you're home a week earlier?" I asked putting my arms around his neck.

"Grandpa McNally is switching out with me, I've run into some complications and he told me to come home. I'll be taking over his duties here while he takes over mine at HQ," he replied kissing my cheek.

"So you'll be the one training us for the rest of the week?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" He looked at me with questioning eyes.

"No reason," I replied reaching up and placing a brief kiss on his lips.

"I've missed now come here," he said pulling me towards him. He sat down on the bed pulling me to stand in front of him between his legs. He rested his head against my stomach closing his. I massaged his head letting my fingers go through his hair while his hands still rested on my hips. He lifted my shirt up a bit kissing my stomach, then he unbuttoned my pants and let them drop. I then got onto his lap straddling him. He kissed me with a lot of passion and intensity that it almost felt like he was afraid of letting me go. He stopped for a second removing my shirt before kissing me again.

I broke the kiss for a brief second taking off his shirt before pulling him back to me. My hands lightly trail down his sculpted muscular chest but stopped as soon as he grabbed them. I stopped kissing him and looked down at his ribs with a puzzled look. There was a dark purple bruise that look like it hurt a lot. Concern quickly flooded into my eyes as I lightly traced my finger over it. I got off his lap and kneeled down lightly kissing the bruise before standing up getting back on his lap. His hands went under my butt squeezing it as I took his face gently between my palms making him look at me.

"I love you," I whispered to him.

"I love you too," he replied smiling at me. I leaned down and slowly kissed him. I trailed my hands down to his chest and then gently pushed him down making him lay on his back. I got up and unbuttoned his jeans pulling them off. I then pulled the last off his clothing off and told him to move up onto the bed more. Crawling on top of him, while he watched I took off my bra and panties, he sucked in a deep breath before sitting up. His hand went behind my neck pulling me closer to his face and then placed a soft slow sweet gentle kiss on my lips. I then got up only an inch or two and slowly guided his large length inside of me. He pulled my body closer to his as I slowly lowered myself.

He flipped us over with no difficulty and kissed me hard as he started thrusting. I let out a soft moan digging my nails into his back as he started speeding up. He kept going for a while making pure pleasure and bliss take over my being as we both moaned. He fell down next to me panting but still smiling. I turned towards him as his arm went around my waist pulling me towards him. That's when I noticed his whole body was covered in bruises.

" What happened to you?" I asked staring into his eyes with concern.

"I had a fight with a rival gang member when he made the mistake of attacking me. If you think I look bad you should see the other guy," he chuckled hugging me tightly against him. He then realized my body had changed too.

"Wow, Grandpa McNally must have really enjoyed training you," he said looking me over.

"He did, we had extra training lessons after my normal lessons with the rest of the girls. He said I was a quick study and that he wants to see how quickly I can perfect some techniques he showed me," I smiled proudly at him.

"Maybe we should have a match after dinner to see if your training has paid off. I'd love to see you kick my butt," he challenged

"Okay you're on, winner gets what ever they desire and loser has to for full that desire," I stated.

"Okay deal, see you after dinner," he kissed the top of my head before releasing me and getting up putting all his clothes back on. He left the room soon after. I got dressed smiling at our deal. I went downstairs to help my group with our task. Lux looked happy to see me and we continued to work as Grandpa McNally and Scott talked about our match.

-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-
So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote.

Love,
Mars :)