Chapter 11- The confession

Edited this chapter. Feel free to point out any mistakes.

Scott's P.O.V.

I felt bad for yelling at her but she should just do what I tell her to and she'll fine. I know she's hiding something, her whole posture this morning wasn't relaxed at all. I knew I should've stayed with her last night, she probably thought I'm mad at her. I just got back from town and I couldn't find Angelique anywhere. Where the hell did she run off to now?

"Angelique!!! Where are you?!" I yelled but no answer. There were footprints leading down the old hiking path. Shit I better find her she could be in danger.

I searched for what felt like hours and I still couldn't find her. I was about to give up my search when I came across Grandpa McNally's waterfall. Angelique was sitting there with her knees pulled up to her chest and was crying her eyes out.

"Please don't ever do that to me again," I said walking towards her.

"Do what? Run away? I thought it would've been what you wanted. You don't even care so why did you come looking for me? " She asked, tears streaming down her cheeks.
It broke my heart seeing her like this.

"You're wrong, I do care. I care so much that if I lost you I'd go crazy. I care too much sometimes that I'm afraid to let you in. Every time I feel like you're too close I have to push you away because I don't want to lose you. I already lost Ellen I can't go through losing you too," I explained standing behind her.

"I wish you would stop doing that, my whole life has been people closing doors in my face, yelling at me, hitting me and pushing me away. It hurts so bad when you do it too, I just can't handle it. I didn't expect this to happen but I fell so hard for you and I'm still falling, please don't break what's left of my heart," she spoke with hurt in her voice. She stood up and faced me.

"Just please come back with me and we can talk about it more about this at the house," I tried getting her to come but she just stood there.

"No we going to talk about this now," she stated glaring at me," if you think that you can avoid this-" I cut her off grabbing her face and kissing her. She was shocked at first but responded quickly.

"I love you, I fell in love with you when I first saw you," I whispered to her. She gave me a small smile.

"I love you too," she replied. She grabbed my face and kissed me gently.

-☆-☆-☆-☆-
Angelique's P.O.V.

After our conversation in the woods we walked back to the cabin. We were almost there so I decided to run for it.

" I'll race you back," I yelled taking off. I thought I was in the lead but when I looked again Scott was way ahead. Before we got to the house Scott fell and landed in a large puddle of mud.

"Bahahahahaha, oh my god this is what happens to cheaters," I laughed so much that my stomach started to hurt.

"Shut up and help me," he groaned getting up. We walked back the rest of the way. I made him take off his shirt and shoes.

"Go take a shower I'll put these in the wash," he nodded and went up stairs. I put his shirt in the washer and went upstairs to get the rest of his clothes. I walked in on him right when he was taking off his pants.

"Like what you see?" He asked making my cheeks go bright red.

"Um...I-I...just came to get the rest of your clothes," I stuttered as he came closer.

"Do you want to join me?" He asked. I turned towards him and started kissing him. He removed my clothes and walked me to the shower while kissing me. The water was already running.

He broke off the kiss for a second,
"Are you sure you want this?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"Yes I'm sure," I replied. I slung my arms around his neck as he picked me up. No we're not going to have sex only a make out session without clothes. I sill have to tell Scott about what happened two summers ago so for now this is all he's going to get for a while. I couldn't believe he told me that he loves me. I'm still trying to process all of it but at least I we know both feel the same way.

Scott kissed down my neck and made his way back up my jaw line to my lips. He set me down and went down on his knees. He was about to spread my legs when I stopped him.

"No I can't," I said looking down at him with fear in my eyes. He stood back up and gently grabbed my chin.

"What happened to you, baby?" He spoke softly as he looked into my eyes. Just thinking about that night made me shake with fear. I looked away from him, tears streaming down my face.

"Shh baby girl it's okay," he pulled me into a hug. He let go of me and we finished our shower. He got out first and handed me a towel. I wrapped it around myself. He then took my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I was still crying and I bet you my face looked like a punching bag.

"Now tell me what happened," he said sitting down on the bed pulling me onto his lap.

"It...it happened...two summers ago. Ben was in Europe and my mom was at this function in the Hamptons. I was home alone and my dad just got back from his business trip. He was drunk and very angry. I just got back from the soup kitchen after a long day of volunteering when I was hit on the back of the head once I got into the house. He must have carried me down to the basement because I don't remember walking down stairs. I woke up in the dark room...I was...tied to...a...a chair and he was there staring at me," I started sobbing uncontrollably. Scott pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly.

"He yelled at me and beat me to a pulp while I was still tied to a chair. After...he...untied me...and...I couldn't stop...h-he pulled down my...pants...I-I was too tired to fight back. He raped...me," I cried. Scott's body froze as those last words left my mouth. He hugged me even tighter.

"I'm going to fucking kill that bastard," he breathed out angrily.
I hugged him back just as tightly. I decided to kiss him to distract him from thinking too much about this. I want to have fun here while we still can I don't need this to ruin my trip. I'm here with my husband and we have each other that's all that matters.

"I love you," I whispered to him.

"I love you too," he replied kissing me again.

-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-
So please comment and vote.

Love,
Mars :)