New School Year

New school year, new people meaning new friends. Junior year is going to be the best for you; you just know it!

"____, over here!" Your friends called out to you to exchange schedules to see if you have any classes with each other.

"Hey, are you finally going to join any sports this year?" You asked the squad. "I'm thinking about track," Chase answered first, even though it was months away.

Chase is the life of the party, without him the group would have many awkward silences. Chase is a people person, and you're thankful to know that he actually considers you as a friend.

He was considered as attractive, according to the whole school, everyone wants to date him. Chase had thick straight jet black hair that loves to dance with every step. The eyes that transforms from blue to green, depending on the lighting. This time they were a color in between, almost like they couldn't make up their mind on which side they wanted to flip to.

"____, you should try out for volleyball with me!" Anastasia, or Ana as she preferred, bluttered out, the enthusiasm was not hidden.

Ana was a Natural blonde, silk to the touch. It use to be long but she had cut it over the summer as dare, so now it falls just past her ears. Her eyes, like coffee, radiated her face as a whole. Ana wasn't the stereotypical blonde, she was actually quite smart, those she likes to flirt, men and women.

"Well, I was actually thinking about doing wrestling." You weren't the helpless girl. You are strong and independent and break all the stereotypes about girls; and when the opportunity comes up, you like to show people that you're not made of lip gloss and high heels, gossip and flirting. Although you do flirt occasionally but it's only with your friends.