The Look

Day two of junior year and you were in Photography; 20 minutes into the class Mark shows up late.

'Are you serious? The stereotypical bad boy doesn't care...' You thought, as you watch him go up to the teacher and explain to her why he was late.

"I'm late because my dad was punishing my younger brother." He began until the teacher interrupted him, "What does it have to do with you?" "He was beating him with my shoes."

She sighed out as if she heard it before while a few students broke up into a soft laugh. "Last name." "Fischbach" "I'm Mrs. Khan." She greeted herself. She pointed to a seat in the back in the corner opposite side from you.

His eyes locked with yours only for a moment, and for a split second you could of sworn he gave you a half smile. Maybe you were just imagining it..?

Your right buttcheeck viberated as soon as he passed you. It took a moment to realize it was your phone. It was probably just a notification.

It was Ana:

"Omg... Im bored! Where are you?"

"School, where are you?"

"Hell... Im in history..."

"The teachers is so old!"

"I'm in photography"

"And you're sexy prince is here"

"That guy from Chemistry?"

"Yeah"

You put your phone done and watched the demonstration on your computer as Mrs. Khan explained how to use Photoshop.

The phone kept buzzing for a while, which made you smile as you let out a puff of air. 'Damn, calm down!'

You knew the most of what Mrs. Khan was talking about, and if not then you could figure it out yourself..

"Speaking of..."

"I noticed he kept looking at you during class.."

"10+"

"And yes I was counting,"

"I missed the first few though"

"I think someone likes you!!!!!"

You glanced back at Mark, he was sitting sideways in his chair to lean his back against the wall. His eyes quickly shifted from you, down to his phone as he pressed his lips together trying to play off the fact you caught him staring.

"Me and him?"

"No way"

"Why not?"

"You guys would be so cute"

You hated when she says that because it seemed like the more you deny you liked someone to her, the more you like them.

"Dude"

"He's not even my type"

"'I dont have a type' -___ 2014"

"Okay I don't like guys who thinks they're so cool

and don't give two shits about what they do and

how their actions may affect other"

You looked back at Mark one last time, he was looking at his computer screen.

Somehow he looks familiar... Did he really come here last year? How have you not seen him before?