Grand Finale

~Alex~

Jess and I were in the contestant's house, practicing our song we had to peform today. Today was the last and final day, we had to go to the judge's house for our last performance. I was excited and nervous at the same time, hoping we would make it through. Jess and I were both in the final three with two other contestants.

A 14 year old girl named, Carly Rose Sinclair. She was really good if you asked me, but her voice cracked every now and then. I'm surprised the judges haven't noticed by now. And a 20 year old country singer named, Jason Anthony. He was really good and the only competition we've had so far.

"I hope we make it through." I say, fiddling with my fingers and trying to clear all the bad thoughts out my head.

"I know, we made it so far and I would hate to go back home." Jess said.

The clock struck 12, and Carly walked back in from outside where the two judges sat. She looked a bit disappointed but I didn't have to ask. You could tell just from her face that she didn't make it through.

"Jessica and Alex! You guys are on, good luck!" The stage producer annouced.

-

"Hello girls, I've heard great news about you. What are you going to be singing?" Taylor Swift asked. Yes, the Taylor Swift, she was the surprise celebrity judge. Last week it was Miley Cyrus and Jess had almost fainted. She's a huge Miley fan.

"They Don't Know About Us by One Direction." Jessica replied, as we both got our microphones and adjusted our ear sets.

As the words left her mouth flashbacks of me and Zayn fled back through my mind. He promised we would always be best friends, but in reality he was just some lier who only cared about the fame and his true friends.

"Okay, good luck girls. Don't tell anyone but you've been my favorite so far." Simon said, giving us a wink.

The music began to play, and I was soon singing the best that I could.

-

We finished the song, doing the best we could in order to win and follow our dreams towards a music career.

"Jessica and Alex, you two are both amazing and I think you two girls will destroy the pop music charts." Taylor Swift said, giving us a thumbs up.

"Well, Alex and Jessica, I would just like to say congratulations on winning the X-factor!" Simon said, a smile forming onto his face.

As he finished speaking I started crying. Happy tears, of course.
Me and Jessica hugged for ages and cried tears of joy. Then went over and hugged Simon, thanking him for everything. He was the one who mentored us after we won the first X-factor competition.

I was just glad that all of our hardwork and dedication had finally paid off. It was hard to believe that we went from making videos on YouTube, to signing a record deal with Syco Records. Who knew what else life would throw at us?

-
qotd; whos your favorite one direction boy?

mine is zayn bc he is bae😍
AND OMG I GOT TICKETS FOR ON THE ROAD AGAIN!! IF UR GOING LET ME KNOW!!
-typed on January 20th, 2015