Girl's Day Out

~Kimmy~

As I woke up I saw Niall wasn't next to me but there was a note.

Hey babe, the lads and I went to go out, have fun with the girls baby, I love you~ xoxo, your Niall

I smiled down at the white slip of paper in my hand. Thinking about my wedding gave me butterfiles in my stomach. Once I told my mum and dad about the engagment they were estatic. I was an only child so I didn't have any siblings to tell.

"Kimmy!" I heard Jessy's voice yell from downstairs.

"Yes?" I yelled back to her.

"Alex and the baby's are here" She said.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me all the downstairs to the living room. As I entered I saw Alex there and the twins in there carry car seats.

"Hey Alex." I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Hey Mrs. Soon to be Horan!" She said as she smiled.

I laughed slightly as I walked over to the twins. They were all smiley and giggly as they looked up at me. I picked up Lexi and stared in her eyes as she stared into mine. She had brown-hazel eyes just like Zayn's. I noticed they were also starting to grow hair which was blonde like Alex's.

"Aw, hi Lexi, your such a cutie!" I said in a baby voice as I tickled her.

"So are we going or not?" Jessy asked laughing.

"Yah let me get ready." I said looking down at myself and seeing I was still in my Superman pj's.

I ran upstairs to my room and quickly took a shower. As I got out the shower I wrapped a towel around myself and walked into my walk-in closet. I decided on wearing black short shorts and Niall's shirt that said 'Crazy Mofos'. I quickly threw my wavy brunette hair in a sock bun and put on my all white nike air forces.

I grabbed my phone and wallet before walking downstairs and meeting the girls in the car. "Are Kendall and Dani coming?" I asked as I got into the passenger seat.

"No, Kendall's at a photo shoot and Dani has dance practice." Alex said playing with Sam's tiny feet.

I turned back around in my seat as Jess started to drive off to the dress shop. It was only one week until me and Niall's wedding and I was already getting butterflies. We planned it on the beach and it has an amazing view. I even made sure that it doesn't rain that day and I chose the wedding at the right time so that we would get married at sun set.

"We're here." Jess yelled out as we pulled into the parking lot. I quickly got out the car and waited for everyone. I was just so anxious to go and try on wedding dresses.

On my wedding day I want to look like a princess, I want to look beautiful. Well I guess every girl wants to look pretty on their wedding day. As I walked inside the wedding shop everything looked glamourous. White pretty wedding dresses were all lined up in rows and scattered all over the store. Along with bouqets and a bunch of wedding accesories.

"Hello I'm Mary, may I help you?" A nice lady, in about her mid thirties came up to us dressed in all black.

"Hi I'm Kimberly and I'm looking for a wedding dress." I said smiling big at her.

"Oh your Kimberly Summers?" She asked.

"Yes I am" I said smiling.

"My little girl will not stop talking about you, your her role model." She said as she went on about her eight year old daughter.

"Would you like me to sign an autograph for her?" I asked.

"Why yes please!" Mary said as she handed me a pen and a piece of paper.

It always made my day to make my fans smile or laugh. Or to know that I was somebody's role model.
I took the pen in my hand as I neatly wrote my name in script along with a little note.

"Is she coming to the concert tomorrow night?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Actually no, your tickets sold out so fast, she-she actually cried" Mary said, hanging her head down in disappointment.

"Well, here you go I got these from my manager." I said pulling out three golden vip tickets. "Here take these, they include front row seats and backstage access before and after the concert." I said smiling as I handed over the tickets.

"Oh my god! I can't wait till I see the look on her face." Mary said as she put the tickets in her purse.

"Now how about that dress." I said laughing at the fact we got off topic.

"Of course what are you looking for?" Mary asked as we all roamed the aisles of the whole shop.

"Something fancy but still comfortable. I wanna look elegant and gorgeous, but still feel myself and comfy in the dress." I said trying to imagine what I wanted.

"I have three perfect dresses for you." Mary said as she pulled down three white dresses from the rack and handed them to me.

She guided me to the dressing room and I stepped in and I undressed. I got into the first dress which came down to my knees and was poofy from the waist down but tight at the top.

As I came out the dressing room Jess and Alex looked at the dress then shook their head. "Yah definetly not the one." I said looking at myself in the mirror and shaking my head.

I got back into the dressing room and changed into the second dress. It came all the way down to the floor and was white and looked like the Cinderella dress. And that was exactly how I wanted to feel. I wanted to feel like Cinderella.

I walked out and saw as Alex and Jess stared in awe. And I'm pretty sure if they could so would Lexi and Sam.

"That's the one." Alex and Jess said in unison.

"I think so too." I said and quickly got dressed into my normal clothes and went to go pay for the dress.

"Sweetie it's on the house." Mary said as she wrapped up my dress.

"What?! Mary I couldn't do that this is a $5,000 dollar dress." I said in awe, reaching for my black card.

"You helped me, now I have to return the favor." Mary said handing me my bag.

"Well atleast take this, thank you so much and I'll see you tomorrow." I said handing her $500 dollars.

We exited the store and got into the car as we drove back home. "That was pretty fun." I said still in shock she gave me a free dress.

As we walked inside the house we saw the lads playing X-box. I hurridly put my dress in a secrect hiding place so Niall wouldn't see it. I went back downstairs and grabbed a can of Coke. As I took a sip I saw Niall come in the kitchen.

"Hey baby." I said as he came over and hugged me from behind. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said as he kissed me gently.

I was now super anxious for this wedding.