Positive!

~Alex~

As I looked at the two pregnancy test in my hand, I smiled widely.

They both had little pink plus signs on them. I couldn't believe I was going to be a mummy.

I was excited but also scared of what Zayn was going to think. Of course I was going to tell him. He has the right to know.

The lads were out at a concert right now so I just had to wait until 8:00 came.

It was now 7:00 and I was getting anxious by the second. I didn't want to go downstairs yet, I wanted to tell everyone together.

As I sat on the bed holding the two pink sticks in my hand, I was thinking about my future.

Even though this house is ginormous there's definetly no room for a baby.

That means I'll have to move out, but I don't wanna be by myself. I guess maybe be and Zayn could move out together.

What about my career too? How can I be singing and touring the world while I have a child?

Well there's always my mom to help out. I checked the time on my phone and it read 8:00.

I come downstairs and saw the lads just walking in the house.

"Baby" I yelled jumping into Zayn's arms

"Hey babe how was your day?" He asked setting me back down on the floor

"Everyone please gather into the living room" I yelled

After I got everyone into the living room I soon became nervous.

What if Zayn leaves me and never talks to me again?

"So what's going on?" Harry asks proping his feet up on the couch

"Well...you know how I've been feeling sick" I said

"Yah...go on" Kimmy said

"Well.........I'm pregnant" I said smiling widely

The room soon became a chorus's of congrats and I'm gonna be an aunt.

I looked over at Zayn's face and it was the best thing I've ever seen. He was smiling widely at me as he looked at the pregnancy tests.

"Babe this is wonderful, words can't describe how happy I am" He said kissing me lightly

"Were taking you shopping for baby clothes" Kimmy and Jess said

"I think I should shedule an appointment with a docter first" I said laughing

I walked back upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone, calling my mom and brothers.

{Phone Call}

M=Mom A=Alex

M- Ello Alex I miss you how is everything?

A- Hey Mum, things are great and are the boys over?

M- Yah want me to put you on speaker?

A- Yes please I have very important news

M- Ok what is it your on speaker?

A- Well mum, Blake, and Jake I'm pregnant

I heard a chorus of 'congrats' and I'm gonna be a grandma.

M- That's wonderful baby I wish you and Zayn the best of luck

A- Okay mum and brothers I gotta go love you

{Phone Call Over}

After calling my mum I shecduled an appointment with the docter.

I still couldn't believe I have a human growing inside me. Zayn shortly came in after.

"Hey babe I made an appointment tomorrow" I said

"Okay, remember were going to have to tell Uncle Si" He said hugging me from behind

"I know right after the ultrasound" I said turning around and giving him a kiss on the cheek

We fell asleep together cuddled in each other's arms.

I was still shocked that I was going to be a mummy.