Touring With One Direction

~Alex~ (4 Weeks Later)

"Thank you London, and goodnight!" I yelled to thousands of screaming and crying fans.

So, Jessica and I did make it big in the pop culture world. We are currently number 2 for best pop group. Our little group/band is amazing and I couldn't ask for a better one, we don't really have a band name. We just use Alex and Jessie. And our fan base is called A&J nation, I know its stupid but we had to think of something.

One of our really good friends, Tyler decided to be our drummer and he's absoloutely amazing good. Another one of our friends, Nate, was our lead gutarist. Along with a bunch of other people such as backup dancers, backup singers, etc.

We had just finished our concert in London, Bradford, our home-town. I always loved performing here, because the fans from our hometown were with us from the very beginning. They were some of the first to watch our YouTube videos. Some had even showed up to our X-factor performances which really surprised me but also warmed my heart. There was a gigantic crowd tonight, probably our biggest one yet. 500,000 people. And the stadium was sold out!

"Wow that was a really big crowd!" Jess exclaimed, once we got backstage.

"I agree." I said, taking a white towel and wiping off my sweaty face. Believe it or not but performing is a lot of hard work, you have to dance and sing all at once. And I was definetly not the best multi-tasker!

I sat down in the leather swirly chair at the vanity and wiped off all the makeup on my face.

"Hey Sara." I said, waving to our make-up and hair artist. Sara was twenty-seven years old, and a lot of fun to be around. Simon hired her for us, she goes to all of our concerts and tours, and helps us with everything.

"Hey loves, your concert was amazing!" She said, she always watches them from backstage and cheers us on.

"Thanks! Where's Paisley?" I asked, referring to her daughter. Paisley was her three year old daughter who I loved to death. She always came along with Sara to all our concerts aswell, the moment I met her I instantly melted at her cute face.

"In her playpen in my dressing room." She replied.

I walked into the walk-in closet and put on black baggy sweatpants and a tight white tank top with black Adidas slides. I put on my black beanie and walked out to see Jess waiting for me.

"Uncle Simon wants us to come to his office he said it was good news!" Jess said, calling Simon his nickname we had given him.

"Ok, bye Sara and give Paisley a kiss from me, we'll see you later." I said, waving bye to her.

"Come on girls, let's go!" Our bodyguard Steve, said.

-----

We finally got to Syco Records and skipped out the car to the building. Yes we skipped, because were very childish. We reached the building and the secretary sent us straight into his office.

"Hey Uncle Si! What's up?" Jess said, taking a seat and spinning around in it.

"Nothing much actually, but girls I have really teriffic news for you today." He said, it seemed as if he were more excited than we should be.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly, taking a seat in the leather black swirly chair.

"Well you know you girls are one of the best pop groups since your at number 2 so I think you girls should go on another tour!" Simon excitedly shouted.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" I said jumping out my seat. This would be our second tour that we would do. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but we haven't been on a tour for five weeks. Ever since then we just went did a bunch of concerts.