Confusion

~Jessica~

So after last night Beau decided to just stay here and sleep with me.

I looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand. The illuminating red numbers read '6:30'.

Apparently, I couldn't fall asleep because I kept thinking about Lou. Questions kept running through my mind.

Why did he seem so angry when I said that me and Beau are a couple?

I mean he has Eleanor she seems like a nice girl. So why would he be mad at me?

The sound of soft snores came from beside me, as I looked over at my boyfriend.

I'm actually starting to have feelings for Lou again. But this is impossible, I can't break up with Beau.

I love him, but I love Lou also and me and Beau just started dating.

Maybe I should just relax and stop stressting out to much. I turned over on my right side and snuggled closer to Beau.

Before the darkness over took my eyes I saw the alarm clock read '8:30'.

I woke up and looked over to see Beau not by my side. All there was, was a note on the pillow. It read:

Hey baby, Sorry I left but you looked so peaceful and I didn't wanna wake you up, I went back home maybe we can meet up later today if your not busy, love you bye xx From: Your Hottie Boyfriend

I chuckled a little at what he wrote at the end. I got my day started and took a long shower probably wasting all the water in the world.

I changed into deniem shorts and a red off the shoulder sweater that read 'Santa's My Homie' and grey Ugg boot slippers.

I put my hair up in a ponytail, my hair reached all the way down my back.

The smell of pancakes and bacon filled my nose, so I ran downstairs. I saw Lou standing over the stove cooking.

Just my luck! Note the sarcasm.

But the weird thing was it was only us. And I'm not talking about in only the kitchen, I'm talking about the whole house.

In the whole house it was only me and Lou. I walked back into my room and took out my iPhone 5 and called Kimberly.

{Phone Call}

J= Jessica K= Kimberly

K- Hey Jessy

J- Where the hell are you guys and why did you leave me alone with Lou?

K- I'm sorry we didn't mean to and Lou wanted to stay home

J- Why?

K- Well to tell you the truth he said he wanted to look after you

J- What? Why?

K- Look Jess you may not see it but he still loves you he really does

J- B-But he has Eleanor

K- He isn't dating her they went out for one date but he decided he doesn't want her

J- Are you freakin kidding me

K- Nope well were at the mall we'll be back in a couple minutes bye

J- Bye

{Phone Call Over}

I can't believe what I just heard, Lou still likes me. Now I really need to talk to him.

And it's the perfect time now that everyone is out the house. I made my way downstairs to see Lou sitting in the kitchen island eating.

I sat down on the stool next to him and for the first time in a long while I looked into his eyes.

"Lou we need to talk" I said softly