I'm Sorry, Be Mine Again?

~Alex~

I woke up feeling like shit! I saw that the clock read 5:00 pm. Oh my god we have a concert in a hour.

I was about to wake up the girls but saw they were already getting ready.

"Come on get up and get dressed" Kimberly said rushing me to the bathroom

I quickly took a shower and changed into black skinny jeans with lots of rips in them and a neon green tube top that shows off my belly ring.

I put my hair in a messy bun and just put on black eyeliner and mascara.

All of us girls were matching, we all had on the same jeans but different color tops.

Kimberly's was neon blue and Jessica's was neon pink. Also we had on matching black and white Jordan's.

We all got into the van and I made sure to sit as far as possible away from Zayn.

His eyes were red and he looked like he got no sleep at all. Was he...........crying?

The van came to a stop and I was the first to get out. I walked fastly to the arena trying to avoid paparazzi.

"Hey there's ma girl" Sara said giving me a huge hug

"Ello" I said

"Let's go get that hair done missy" Sara said

"Good cause I have loads to tell you" I said dragging her to the girls dressing room

As I sat down in the black leather chair she began to stlye my hair. I began to tell her everything. And I mean everything!

She finshed on my hair while looking at me with shock. We talked for a couple minutes until i had to go on.

The stage crew handed me my microphone and ear piece. You know how Niall has a Irish flag piece around his microphone.

Well yah my whole mircrophone is all painted with the British flag an my ear piece is too! Represent!

Kimberly had just finished and she did an amazing job! We all gave her hugs and told her she was amazing.

"Hello WolverHampton" I said through the mircrophone making my voice boom throughout the arena

Show Time!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__**__*_

As I walked off stage my shoulder brushed past Zayn's. We glanced at each other quickly and I winked at him.

He then ran up to me, picked me up and spinned me around. I pecked his lips showing everything was okay.

"Babe I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and I'm sorry, I can not last a whole day without you I hated myself for what I did and I hoping you'll take me back?" He said hopefully

"Of course" I said hugging him

"Now go you have a concert to perform" I said smirking before giving him one last kiss

My life was now complete!

THE END!!!

JUST KIDDING HAHA I'M SO MEAN