Finally Fresh Air

~Jess~

I woke up next to Lou and felt the bus take a sudden stop. Everyone began to open there eyes.

We alll eyed each other until we all ran to the door. I was the first one out and noticed we were at a gas station.

"Sweet Mother of Milky Milk, fresh air" Alex said repeating Wreck-It Ralph

We decided to go back on the tour bus and get ready. Today was just a signing and concert......Thank God.

I took a hot shower and washed my hair. I put on a strapless plain white crop top that shows off my belly pericing, along with a cute black mini skirt with ruffles.

As I came out the bathroom Lou was staring at me. He wouldn't take his eyes off me.

"Something I can help you with?" I asked tying my hair up in a ponytail

"N-no not at all" He said slightly blushing

He came up to me and pushes me against the wall. His lips came in contact with mine and we started making out. Until someone interuppted us.

"Ew my virgin eyes" Harry screams covering his eyes

"Shut up" I said putting on my black hi-top converse

They actually looked pretty good with my skirt. Alex came out the bathroom and she had on the exact same outfit as me.

Except her top was turqouise but other than that we had on the same outfit. Once everyone was ready we got into the van and drove off.

{After Signing}

You would never believe how many people showed up. Not just for the lads but for me and Alex too.

Right now we were currently sitting on the bus waiting for time to fly. We continued watching movies and stuff until it was time to leave.

{After Concert}

Wow we literally just got mobbed my fans. Seriously they were just waiting by our Tour Bus.

My clothes were all dirty so I had to go change them. We all just went straight to bed. Well I went in Lou's bunk and cuddled up with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter :(

But better something than nothing. Also plz tell ur friends about this book

Thxs Lovies byeee ;)