And The Crazy Mobs Begin

~Alex~

I woke up cuddled next to Jess in her bed. Yup that's how close we are were literally like sisters.

"Jessy wake up" I said poking her cheek

"I am" Jess said opening her eyes

I pulled away the curtain and saw all the other boy's curtains were closed.

"BOYS WAKE UP!!!" I yelled

"We are now shut up" Liam said throwing a pillow at me

"That's not very nice" I said sticking my tongue out at Liam

I got up and walked over to the lounge and sat down in the red booth. Pretty soon Zayn came over and kissed my forehead.

"Good-morning babe" He said

"Hi" I said smiling

My phone dinged and saw I got a text from Management.

Hi Alex, today your gonna officially start off your tour today, at 3:35 all of you guys have a interview then @ 5:00 to 7:00 everyone has soundcheck and rehearsal, finally your concert starts at 8:00 bye -Management

I went to go tell Jessy but she got the text too and so did everyone else. Right now it was 2:00 so we had about half an hour. I made pancakes for everyone and we all sat down and ate. By the time we were finished eating it was 3:00.

"I call shower first" I yelled grabbing my stuff quickly and running to the bathroom

I took a hot shower and washed my hair making it silky straight. When I stepped out there was fog everywhere from the shower. I put on my light blue lace underwear and matching bra, on top I wore black skinny jeans, a black tank top and my red and white Varsity jacket but kept it unbuttoned.

I brushed my teeth and combed out my hair, putting it in a neat-messy bun. Yup it's neat and messy it's the neat and messy bun.

I got out the bathroom and Jess ran in locking the door behind her. All the boys were ready and I don't even know how.

"How did you guys get ready when there's only one bathroom" I asked

"Love you know there's two bathrooms right?" Niall said trying to hold in his laughter

"Uh...yah I totally knew that" I said and took a seat down on the lounge couch thinking about our tour

Our first place was right here in London, Bradford. Next was Harry's hometown, Holmes-Chapel. Then so on and so forth we go.

Jess stepped out the bathroom so I put on my black combat boots and quickly applied mascara to my eyes. Zayn grabbed my hand and we exited the Tour bus.

We all got into the van and the first thing I noticed was that the windows were tinted. Well because of fans and stuff and I'm to tired to care. I laid my head down on Zayn's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I woke up from my nap to see we were at the building that hosted the interview. When I stepped out the van I was instantly greeted by screams and bright, really bright flashes. I covered my eyes with my hands and walked over to the entrance.

Zayn grabbed my hand and walked backstage with everyone else. We all started talking until a women interrupted us.

"Come on your about to start" She said directing us onstage

The crowd went crazy, I waved and smiled. We all took a seat on the long red leather couch. From left to right it was Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, Jessy, Me, Zayn.