Bored of Boredom

~Alex~

Everyone was in the hotel room, watching a movie. I wasn't really paying attention though, I was texting my brother. Not my two younger brothers my older brother, Chad he's 20 years old.

ChadBear:
Where are you guys headin 2 next?

Alex:
Holmes-Chapel

ChadBear:
I have something to tell you

Alex:
Ok what?

ChadBear:
You know my girlfriend, Christie who've I've been dating for two years well I proposed to her and she said Yes!!!

Alex:
Aw tht's great did u tell Mum?

ChadBear:
Yup she's thrilled the invites r gonna b sent out in three months but I'll txt u urs

Alex:
Ok well I gtg biii love ya big bro<3

ChadBear:
Love ya sis bii<3

So your probably wondering why his name is ChadBear on my phone. Well it's because for all my contacts I have a nickname for them.

I saw Zayn looking over at my phone and he smiled seeing that I was texting Chad. Zayn and Chad have been best friends ever since I met Zayn. In fact Zayn was the only one of my guy best friends that Chad actually liked as a friend of course.

"Can I help you?" I asked quietly so only Zayn could hear me

"Chad's engaged?" Zayn said gasping

"Yup to Christie" I said smiling

They would definitely make a good husband and wife. Whenever I would see Chad all he would talk about was Christie.

"What's the schedule for today?" Jessy asked out loud

"Were heading to Holmes Chapel so we should get there at about 8:30 at night so nothing except for staying on the bus" Liam said

"Ok" Jessy replied

"What time are we getting on the bus?" I asked

"In about an hour" Liam said

I ran upstairs and got into the shower and washed my hair. When I stepped outside the shower I changed into gray baggy sweatpants with the words 'Wild In Bed' on the butt and a pink tank top.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my Ray-Ban glasses. They were like the big square frame Hipster ones. Nerd Swag oh yah no...ok.

I walked downstairs to see everyone grabbing there suitcases and making to the door. Before we left I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed my backpack which I almost forgot. I grabbed my suitcases and left with the others.

When we stepped outside the hotel, surprisingly there were no fans. I climbed onto the bus lazily and picked my bed. Everyone else picked their bed and went to sleep except for Zayn.

I saw him in the lounge watching tv on the couch so I ran and plopped down on his lap. He pecked my lips but I pulled him back for more. I straddled him and we started an intense make-out session...........until we were interrupted.

"Ew my virgin eyes!" Lou screamed while shielding his eyes with his hands

"Shut up" I said throwing a pillow at him

I got up off of Zayn and sat on the floor turning in circles. Everyone started getting up soon. I decided to sing because ya know it's what you do when your bored.

"Oh some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck, some night I call it a draw" I sung perfectly making everyone listen

Everyone started to join in and we kept singing and singing. This is gonna be one crazy tour!