Fake Apologies

Niall let go of me, and exposed my tear-stained face.

"They shouldn't have ever said that," Niall said. I let out a shaky sigh,"Well, it's over now."

"But, I want to know," Niall said,"Has something been bothering you?"

I stared at the ground, and shook my head,"No, nothing's wrong."

I didn't want to look in his eyes, I knew that if I did, it would be hard to lie. Niall lifted up my chin with his finger, so he could look into my eyes. I found myself staring back into his blue eyes that could make my heart melt.

"Tell me the truth," Niall said, slightly stern. I quickly looked at the floor, and replied,"Nothing is wrong, Niall."

"Then, why can't you look me in the eyes?" Niall challenged.

"Well, I just can't believe someone would say that we shouldn't be dating. I wish people wouldn't be so mean," I replied. It was partially true, but not the whole truth. I didn't really want him worrying about my useless dreams.

Niall looked like he believed it,"Well, I just don't understand why he would say that."

I sighed,"What do we do now?"

"Let's go back to the dressing room," Niall replied. We walked back over to their dressing room, and changed. I walked out, and joined Niall who was eating. He grabbed some food from the snack table and stacked it on his plate. I'm glad he has his appetite back. I grabbed a small plate of food, still recovering from my period of starvation. We sat on the couch together, and ate. Then, the rest of the boys walked in.

"Damn," Zayn muttered,"That guy is a dick."

"You two okay?" Liam asked. I nodded,"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Well, the interviewer wants to talk to you," Liam said,"You okay with doing that?"

I sighed, and nodded,"Fine."

I walked out into the hallway. David was leaning against the wall to the left. He had his arms crossed. I never really got a close look at him. He had dark brown hair and pale skin. His eyes were a light brown, and he was wearing a button up shirt and jeans. He looked like any other normal person, nothing special. He saw me, and walked over to me.

"Hey," He said,"I just want to apologize for trying to get you to talk about what happened. I should've never done that. It was rude, and not nice at all."

"It's okay," I replied.

"But, I don't regret saying that you and Niall shouldn't date," David said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I like you, Nicole, no I love you," He replied. His hand pressed against the wall on my left.

"Um, no, I have a boyfriend," I replied. He pressed his other hand against the wall on my right. He trapped me between his arms. I could feel his hot breath.

"You don't need him, I love you more than him," He replied.

"Get off of me!" I exclaimed. He grinned evilly, and crashed his lips against mine. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. He didn't even give me anytime to breath.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I heard Niall yell. I felt David being thrown off of me. He was pushed away from me. Niall pulled me behind him. I was gasping for breath, he wouldn't even let me breath when he kissed me.

"If you ever lay a hand on my girlfriend again, I will kill you, you piece of shit," Niall growled. David, quickly scrambled up, and ran away, scared. Niall turned towards me.

"Niall, I promise you that he kissed me, not me!" I quickly exclaimed. Niall nodded,"I know. I believe you. I saw you trying to push him away."

I smiled,"Thank God you believe me."

He grinned, and stared into my eyes for a moment. I playfully rolled my eyes,"Just kiss me."

He crashed his lips against mine. I felt passion, sparks... love. I loved him so much. He let go, and I could still feel sparks lingering on my lips. He reached down, and grabbed my hand. We walked back in. When we walked back into the dressing room, Liam quickly stood up from his seat, his face full of concern,"What happened? I heard yelling!"

"Um... David kissed me," I replied. They all looked shocked.

"I knew that guy was a douche the moment I saw him!" Louis yelled.

"You need to get guys to stop going after you," Harry said. I shrugged,"I'm just too pretty."

The others laughed.

"Well, he's gone now," Niall replied.

"Scared him off?" Zayn asked. Niall nodded. Zayn grinned,"Nice!"

"Ready to go?" Liam asked. We all nodded, and headed home.

-------------

Hey guys! I finally made a twitter fan page! If you want to follow me my user name is @1Direction__mmk
Comment and vote, tell me what you think about the book!!<3
Bye Lovelies! You guys are amazing! Xx