Ch 1; Where it all began...

Nami's POV;

"Here..." A hand reached out on me "Let me help you..."

10 years ago

I wondered down the alley way on a bright sunny day. It was very peaceful as people came in and out of shops, cafes and much more. It was a happy morning for a 9 years old. I looked around to find my uncles shop and I opened the door as the bell made a ring!

"Good morning uncle Farlan!" I exclaimed as I placed my basket on the counter
"Ah! Good morning my sweet Nami! What brings you here?" He questioned me with a smile. He was rather a short, fat man but I loved my uncle so much.
"Mum made some cookies for you and auntie" I stated " Speaking of auntie, where is she?"
"I'm right here darling!" She said as she came out of the bead curtains beside the counter.
"Auntie Isabel!" I exclaimed as I hugged her tightly. Isabel was a lively woman who loves teasing me.

"Ohhh! These cookies taste nice!" Uncle ate one of mum's chocolate cookies.
"Farlan!" Auntie shouted "what did I say about eating junk food all the time?!"
"Yes Mother!" Uncle whined and put the cookies under the counter.
I giggled at then two. They really make me laugh everytime they argue, like a cat and a dog. In my opinion, Auntie Isabel would be the dog and Uncle Farlan would be the scardey cat...

"How is your mum by the way?" Auntie Isabel questioned me
"Mum's doing well." I replied "She's just worried about my studies and lifestlye, like what mothers do all the time!"
Uncle laughed " Don't worry so much Isabel, Lizzy's got this. It's not like she gonna run away or something..."
"Hey! Don't say that!" Auntie shouted " I'm worried about all of you, especially you Nami, I just want you to have a happy life with you and your mum..."
"Wow! So you do worry about me much..." Uncle muttered
"Yes...I care less for you, you greedy old man." Auntie joked bordely
I quietly giggled like a mouse
" I'm okay Uncle, Auntie" I replied to them "My studies and lifestlye are healthy and super because I have the best people supporting me and will always be there for me..."

They both smiled an innocent smile
"That's our Nami..." They both whispered. I both hugged them as I smiled too. Suddenly, I looked at the clock near the shelves, my eyes widened. 11:45...

"Oh no!" I shouted " I said to mum that I'll be at home at 11:30! IM 15 MINUTES LATE!!!" I ran around frantically. I headed straight to the door. "Bye, Uncle Farlan, Auntie Isabel!" I shouted at them as I left the shop...

I ran up the steep pathway, looking at different shops like; clothes, shoes and so much more! But I had no more time to check all of those beautiful things. I was late. I was going to help mum do the cake that someone ordered and look where I am now...running like a lunatic...until I heared a sound. The sound coming from one of the alleyways.

Three boys gathering around something or someone I do not know. But they seemed to be laughing, but devilishly. They must have been doing something wrong. I suddenly heared a sobbing and sniffing in thier area. It's not one of the three boys...it's someone else....