Ch 4; The News

A/N: I hope you are enjoying this story, even though it's 4 chapters, 'cuz this is my first story I made in Wattpad...anyways, this story will be Minato's POV and this will have a lot of names from my favourite animes so try to guess where the names came from... lets stop my blabbering and get on with the story... enjoy!

Minato's POV: 

In the evening...

I waved at Ni-Ni as i walked into my house. I opened the door and I saw my mum cooking and my dad sitting on the kitchen table writing his story he was still continuing after god knows how many years he's been doing it.

"Hello Minato!" My mum exclaimed as I hugged her

"Hi mum..." I replied "Dad? When are you going to finish that story? It's been like 50 years since you started that."

Sometime ago, my dad put up a challenge to write a story of something I forgot, and until this day, he's still doing that...Now the book looks like a Harry Potter book but much more thicker.

"Yea Yato, it feels like 50 years you've done that..." my mum joined in

"It was 2 years, Hiyori" My dad corrected her "And this story will be the most wonderful, adventurous story you will ever read!"

My eye twitched a bit. I totally forgot what the story was and every time I want to read it, he would announce 'This book shall not be read until thy shall finish...' ugggh!

"Oh yea" I suddenly realised "When is she coming back home?"

My mum giggled "Oh you really miss your big sister?" I nodded frantically...

"Wow!" A mysterious voice came downstairs "I only lefted a year ago to go uni..."

My eyes widen in excitement "Erza!" I screamed as she smiled at me. I ran to give her the biggest and tightest hug I could to...I miss her sooooo much

"Hey...don't squeeze me too much or I'll suffocate..." Erza looked down at me as I let go of her

"Sorry" I replied "I just miss you sooo much, and now your with Jellal, you don't come often to the house now..."

Erza blushed slightly "Hey dingdong! Why did you have to bring Jellal up?!"

I winked at her.

"Ah yes!" My mum jumped in "How is Jellal doing?"

"Y-yea, he fine" Erza glared at me. I knew what she was saying. The why-did-you-have-to-bring-it-up glare "He's improving from last time..."

"Soooo" I teased "When is you and your boyfriend's anniversary huh?"
Her blush hardened "I-Idoit!" She yelled at me "Now I wish I went back to uni..."

"What to see Jellal your boyfriend?mmmm!" My dad defended me. At this time, Erza's face was the same colour as her hair.

"Idiots!" Erza yelled louder "I know Jellal is my boyfriend, but you don't need to tease me about it!"

I laughed as my dad laughed with me "We're just teasing you, you know!"

Erza rolled her eyes. Suddenly, she looked down at the floor...why?

"Erza..." I spoke in a soft voice "Are you okay?"

"Y-yea" she stammered "I-It's just...we have to talk to you..."

I looked around and everyone stared at me, worried...why are they staring at me?

"Is something wrong?" I queationed them

They didn't reply to the question, but they all sat down on the kitchen table. Erza offered a seat next to her as I hesitatedly sat down...

"We need to tell you something..." My dad slowly closed the rusty book

They explained everything to me...no... my eyes started to fill up with tears...after the conversation, the atmosphere went silent...

"Did you tell Ni- I mean Nami..." I broke the silence

"No.." My mum replied "I told Nami's mum, but we decided..."

"That you should tell Nami about it..." My dad finished her sentence...

Why? Why now? I don't want to...and I have to tell Ni-Ni this? How will she react? Will she be mad at me? Will she ever forgive me? Arghhh! I can't handle this...and tommorow, I'm going to meet her...

How can I tell her this?

A/N: You like da names...no, okay. Anyway chapter 5 will be coming next week 'cuz I'm going somewhere on the weekends so...yea. I do hope you are enjoying it. And did you guess the names...

Yato and Hiyori- Noragami
Erza and Jellal- Fairy Tail

Up next- Chapter 5