Ch 7: 10 years later...

Nami's POV:

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Mhmm..." I groaned "Be quiet..."
I hit my digital alarm clock off and rubbed my eyes, trying to wake them up. I sat out of my grey bed as I heard the sound of beeping and loud noises outside my rectangle window.
"Stupid noises..." I spoke with my same croaky voice.
I got out if bed and stared at my reflection. God...I have messy hair...

"Really" I moaned slightly "again?"
I tied my dark brown hair up ibto a messy bun for now and slowly walked to my bathroom.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, headed down stairs to cook breakfast. I opened the cupboard full of ingredients and took some eggs in the tall, cold fridge. I completed my cooking and ate my breakfast. I sat down on my small kitchen table and turned on the TV on the news...

"Nothing new..." I sighed as I finished off my egg omelet.

Then, I had to get changed. I checked my watch. 7:30am. I still have time to have a quick bath, then I'll get changed.

10 minutes later

I sighed as I gazed at my wooden closet...

"You know what" I stated "Jeans and a top will be fine to go..."

I, again, headed downstairs as I stared in the oval mirror in my small lounge. I groaned as I fixed my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my keys to open my rusty door.

I sighed "Mum will kill me if she sees my house like this state..."
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I walked out my small house.

I finally arrived at the bus stop until I heard my phone vibrate. I got startled a bit and I check my phone to sew who it was...

7:56am Kaori

Hey Nami! Where the hell are you? I've been waiting for a long time now...

7:56am Nami

Sorry early bird...I'm at the bus stop. I just got out of the house so you have to wait for another 20 mins...

7:58am Kaori

OH COME ON!!!

7:59am Nami

Be quiet violinist...

8:00am Kaori

Sorry...artist

I rolled my eyes as I put my phone away and hopped on the bus. I sat on one of the edge seats and I layed my head against the glassy window.

Everything was busy since I was in Tokyo. When I left the house to go college, everything just changed. The sweet chirping noises turned into loud beeping cars, the clear, blue, sky faded into a dull, gray landscape...

I just want everything to turn back to normal, to where I was young. Running, laughing, playing with him...my long, lost friend...Mo-Mo...

Beep Beep Beep

I quickly stopped spacing out and got out of my seat and headed straight for the bus exit. I stepped put of the bus and walked slowly to my college, my head looking down...

OOF!

I suddenly fell onto the dusty ground as my books scattered around the place. I quickly rubbed my eyes, to get the dust away, and frantically collected my school books. Suddenly, my knee was stabbed by a tiny piece of glass...

"Ow..." I mumbled "Ouch..."

"Here..." A hand reached out on me "Let me help you..."

A/N: Dun, dun, dun!!! Okay, I know my description is very bad but get this; I finished it at 1:47am! I am not asleep and I'm going comicon tomorrow! It's not that I'm too excited, it's because my brother and sister are watchig a scary movie...I am one hell of a scaredy cat...anyway my next update will be either next week (cuz I'm off from school) or the week after (I'm back to school...-______-) so see you then...

Kaori- Your lie in April... T---T