Ch 10: Bowling...

A/N: I have no idea how this will turn out. Good or Bad, I don't know... Anyway, enjoy!

Nami's POV:

I was getting changed for, lets say 'hang out' with some 'friends.' Well I don't personally consider them as friends, Kaori does. She got so into them that Kousei gave his phone number to her; Kaori has a popular person's number in Langif Gate Academy...crazy, I know. I just hope nothing goes bad between these three guys today. 'Cuz if it will, I will seriously punch them in the face...

I sighed "Getting way to pumped up today..."

I styled my hair into a bun and chose my outfit to go. I was still in my uniform, since I just came back from college, so I had to change quickly. They said to meet them in college at 5:00pm so we can all go to bowling together.

Ring! Ring!

My phone rang on my bed and I picked up the phone...

"Kaori" I spoke "What's up?"
Where are you? She replied we're waiting for you
"We're?" I realised, she was with the boys "You're so early..."
Oh I didn't tell you... She explained they changed it to 4:00pm instead 'cuz me and Kousei gotta rehearse for the concert...
"Fine..." I groaned "I'll be there in like 30 minutes, if that's okay with you guys..."
Sure... The boys replied see you then...

I hanged up and got changed...Today will be a hectic day. Good luck to me...

3:46pm

"Sorry guys..." I walked to them "I got stuck in traffic-...Gray, are you okay?"

"Y-yea" He blushed "I-It's just that o-outfit is beautiful..."
I looked at my dress. It wasn't that fancy, I just wore a summer dress beacause it's always boiling in the evening...
"Hehehehe..." I rubbed the back of my head "I just grabbed something out of my closet...I hope it's not too much..."
"No it's not..." Kousei replied "Kaori's gone all out fashion!"
I stared at Kaori as she made a pose which made the background sparkled.
"You like it?" Kaori announced
"I think you when overboard again" I mumbled
"It's not!" She pointed at me "You just don't know the style of beauty..."

I rolled my eyes and we all started to walk to the bowling place.

"Here we are..." Kousei exclaimed
"Let's go..." Minato commanded
Oh yea...I totally forgot he was here...
I stepped in the building and it was huge! I've never went to a bowling place like this...I mean, do you need a place this big...

We went to our selected alley and entered our names..
"Who wants to go first?" Kaori asked
"Me..." Kousei muttered
"Okay" Kaori typed his name "I'll go second then..."
"Dibs third..." Gray announced
"I'll go fourth..." I spoke
"So that leaves to Minato being fifth..." Kaori typed his name

I stared at Minato. He doesn't seem so happy...eh, probably his normal face...

"Let's start!" Kaori clapped her hands once "Kousei...start!"

Let the games begin...

4:57pm

"Strike again!" Gray celebrated
"Good one!" Kousei high-fived him

2 games we've done...I am tired out already. Guess I'm not used to these 'hang outs.'

"Your turn Nami!" Kaori cheered

I sighed and stood up from the bench and took a bowling ball. Man, these bowling balls are heavy!

I gazed at the long, slippery alley way and the 10 white, clean pins...I took a deep breath and...

Clash!

"Strike!" Kaori shouted

I gasped a little...I did it, my first strike in history...wow!

"Okay Minato your ne-"
"I don't wanna ball..." Minato interrupted Kaori "Gray...take it..."
"Huh?" Gray was confused
"Do I have to say that again?" He glared daggers at Gray
"N-no" He replied quickly

Gray stood up and took a bowling ball. What the...how can he do that? Obey him- Minato is not his master and he is not Minato's slave!

"Gray..." I held the ball and his hand "Don't..."
"U-uhh..." His face started to heat up

I took the bowling ball away from him. I totally forgot how heavy these were...I carried it and held it out to Minato...

"Take it..." I commanded him

Everyong gasped in shock...

"What did you just say?" He scoffed
"I said, take it" I repeated myself "It's your turn...so don't give it to someone else."

I glared at him as he glared at me. I didn't care how frightening he was, I just wanted to play fair, with no offering or cheating...

"U-uhh guys..." Kaori jumped in "It's okay if Minato doesn't ball, I mean that's not cheating at al-"
"I'll take it..." He responded, still staring at me "It's against the rules, right, Nami..."

My eyes widened a bit. He said my name, for the first time...
He stood up from the bench and snatched the ball from me; looking at the alley and threw the ball...

"Strike!" Kaori cheered "End of game!"
"Finally..." Kousei sighed in relief "I'm totally worn out..."
"I can still go up for another game..." Gray announced

Minato placed his hands inside his jeans pocket and walked over to me
"You happy?" Minato growled
"Strike..." I smiled "Congrats..."
I turned him around to see the scoreboard...

Kaori- 55 points
Kousei- 46 points
Gray- 73 points
Nami- 62 points
Minato- 88 points

"You won..." I added
He stared at the scoreboard and then looked away. Minato started walking with the others...

I giggled slightly "And your calling me the stubborn one..." I whispered "I guess we're both even..."
I started to follow then into the car and we drove off to each other's houses.

5:34pm

"Bye guys!" Kaori and Kousei waved at us in the car...
"Make sure you don't do anything to her..." Gray winked at Kousei
"I will never do that!" He started blushing
I waved at Kaori as we drove off to go to Minato's house.

The whole journey was silent. I didn't want to make another mess, especially when Minato's here...

"Stop me here..." Minato broke the silence
"You sure?" Gray questioned him
"I'm fine..." He answered "I can go to my house on my own..."
He go out of the car and started walking.
"Bye!" Gray shouted
No response. Just walking away...great goodbye ain't it...uggh

"Umm..." I spoke "Do you mind if I sit at the front?"
"Be my guest..." He chuckled

I hopped on the front as we drove to my house...

"Umm..." I hesitated "Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure..." He replied "Tell me..."

God. Why am I saying this...
I took a deep breath...

"Why is Minato like this?"

A/N: There's ganna be a part 2 since this chapters over 1k of words. Anyways, I just want to say thank you for reading this. I never thought that this story wpuld get a lot of views. I mean, this story was just an idea in my head when I was bored...and well that idea came to this. So I just want to say thanks for the views and votes :).

Next chapter will be coming next week because I have a lot of stuff with my last few days of my holiday...
I got singing lesson on Thurday...
My singing exam on Friday...
Doing homeworl on Saturday and Sunday...
Church on Sunday...
UGGGGHHH!

Anyways, see you next week!

-Mina
(1242 words already)