Ch 18: Ayato-Bro

A/N: Not really much to say...enjoy!

Nami's POV:

"Oi..Nami!" Ayato caught his breath "Stop it, you're ganna suffocate me!"

"I don't care..." I muffled into his top "I just miss you sooo much!"

"I know, I know..." He stated "But please, you've gotten stronger!"

I let go of him "Sorry!"

I smiled at him as he smiled back

"Hey guys..." Hinami spoke "You know I'm here as well..."

He chuckled "I will never forget you..." 

We all sat on the couch. I was opposite the couch where Ayato and Hinami sat. We talked about everything; school, life, work and some other stuff I don't remember...I tried to avoid my side of my school life, I didn't know what I would say...

"I've made my own cake shop back in your town.." Hinami told me 

"Really?" I questioned "You know how much I love cake!!!"

"I know..." Ayato joined in "That's why you should come back to our town..."

"I really wish I could come back!" I dreamed about the scene if I came back "Just a few more years until I'm back to my hometown; Nara!"

"I really miss you and your wonderful stories!" Hinamk stated "You were really hyper when you were young..."

"Don't you think she is hyper all the time?" Ayato questioned "I mean just now, when she hugged me so much..."

"No..." I answered Ayato's question "I'm really lazy now...I can't be bothered to do anything..."

"Are you sure~" Hinami wiggled her eyebrows slightly "Then why did you come home late..."

"Well I'm not that late..." I corrected her "I was out with Kaori and-"

"And?" She was eager to know

"Some..." I hestitaded "Other boys we mer from school..."

"WHAT!" Ayato shouted

"Ooooooo!!!" Hinami stood and shook my shoulder "So which one is your boyfriend huh?"

"What?" My face started to heat up "No one! They're just my friends!"

"Hinami, stop it..." Ayato commanded her

"Oh come on Ayato!" She replied "Your mum did this when you were courting me!"

"I know..." He said "That's why I'm telling you to stop...I know how she feels.."

"Thanks Ayato..." I thanked him "But I don't think it's worki-"

"Oh Ayato..." Hinami jumped on me "I know how you felt, but this is a girl's point of view..."

"Uggh!" He groaned "Well, Nami, you're on your own...."

"Wait-AYATO!!!" I shouted for help

She was literally fangirling on top of me. I know how much she cares about me, but why is she suffocating me? I really miss them, I really miss my home Nara...The autumn trees which shone the brightest colours, the cheeky deers that follow you everywhere and the cherry blossom tree where my dad's echos remains. I want to go back...

"Hinami!" I caught my breath "Get off me..."

"Oh sorry!" She got off me "Why didn't you say anything?"

My eyes twiched in annoyance "I did...but you were muffling my words..."

"Oh yea!" Hinami realised "I got something for you, it's in the kitchen, one sec!"