Ch 11: Minato Kizami

Nami's POV:

"Huh?" Gray questioned
"I mean...why does he have that attitude?" I asked again
"Isn't all guys like that?" He questioned
"You're not helping you know..." My eyes suddenly twitched

He chuckled "I'm just teasing you..."
"Guys these days..."I mumbled

He stared into the gray, long road. it was really quiet in this pathway, almost like a zombie apocalyptic has happened...

"To be honest with you..." He spoke "I don't actually know..."
"Huh?" I looked at him
"All I know is his life is messed up..." Gray explained "He's rich, yea, but he has a miserable family..."
"I'm listening..." I sat curiously

He talked to me while looking at the road...
"I didn't meet him like all other mates do..." He sighed "His parents told me to become friends with him..."

"What?" I sat up a bit
He nodded "I had no choice since my parents also agreed to the decision..."
"Wait, why?" I asked
"We were poor..." He hesitated to say that "We needed money so badly and I wanted to help and well...here is where I am..."

"How about Arima?" I asked him...I know I'm asking too much but I need to know
"He's not like me..." Gray turned the steering wheel "They met just out of the blue, although Minato thought it was his parents again..."

I stopped looking at him and stared infront of me, thinking about what Gray said...
"I was wondering..." I spoke again "Why didn't he have any friends?"
"I don't know..." He srugged "Apparently, he moved from another country and well, he didn't really make friends with anyone..."
"Why?" Okay, at this part, I was kind of annoying him...
"His parents didn't want a miserable life for Minato." He explained further "In his old country, he only had one friend..."

My eyes opened a bit...only friend?

"His parents wanted him to move on with the past and think about the present..." Gray said his final sentence before he stopped the car infront of my house...
He got out of his car and opened the car door beside me...he held his hand out for me

"We are at your house, my lady..." He smirked
"Stupid.." I giggled as I placed my hand onto his as I got out of the car...

I waved at Gray before heading inside my house...

"I'm finally home..." I sighed as I took of my flats and placed them on my cream shoe rack...I think I have a fond of the colour cream...meh.
I steadily went upstairs and plonked myself onto my gray bed...God, I was tired.
"I'm never going to any of those 'hangouts' anymore..." I promised myself

Then I thought what Gray said...

He moved from another country and well...he didn't really make any friends with anyone...

In his old country, he only had one friend...

Then, it strucked me...one friend...

I mean, I'm not making fun of him but...could it be...

I sighed "I'm just really tired..."
I shook my head and changed into my PJ's

I layed there, on my bed, doing nothing...only the words of what Gray announced running through my head...
I shooked my head again. I needed a distraction. I grabbed my phone and called Kaori...

Hello? Kaori spoke
"Hey..." I answered "I'm I disturbing you?"
No Kaori giggled I was just packing up since Kousei and I have finished rehearsing...
"Oh..." I muttered
Hey Nami! I heard another voice, Kousei's voice...
"Hi..." I answered "Well...just text me when you get home...I'm so, bored..."
Nami Kaori said Are you okay?

Dammit...my talking started to express my emotions

"Uhh..." I hesitated to speak "y...yea I am...just I bit tired..."
Okay! Her voice toned into a happy voice See you then!
"Bye..." I mumbled

I hanged up and placed my phone on the mini cupboard next to my bed...
I got up and turned the lights off, while turning on my white lamp. I jumped into bed and gazed at the small lamp...

The light shone miraculously around a small area beside me. It was like a shadow puppet show was about to commence but with no puppets...

"Well..." I whispered to myself "I hope tommorow will be fine..."

I turned of the lamp and fell asleep...

However...the words still running endlessly in my mind...

Only friend...

A/N: Okay, this one was quite a short one since I had less time to think and plan this out..oh well. Anyways, thank you so much guys for reading. I know I said this on my last chapter but this really means alot to me; how people take thier time reading my story...don't worry, I'm not even finished with this story so prepare for some other stuff...

The next chapter will be next week...
See ya!

-Mina