Ch 5: Hearing the news...

A/N: If you are wondering what Minato is talking about, it's here...and warning;sad stuff coming here. PREPARE!! Enjoy...

Nami's POV;

I woke up to the sounds of sweet chirping out my open window. I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun beaming on them. I sat up on bed as my alarm clock went off.

RING!!!

"Ha..." I spoke in my croaky voice "I beat you again..."

My creamed coloured curtains flapped everywhere in a smooth motion as the beautiful smell of flowers entered my room. I stretched my muscles and got out of my baby pink bed. I steadily stepped out of my small bedroom and entered the bathroom...

After I brushed my teeth, I walked back to my room and picked out my outfit for today.
I stared into my large cupboard splattered with different types of bright coloured dresses. I started tapping my chin with my finger, deciding what to wear. My eyes traveled up and down, left to right until I saw my favourite outfit.

I got changed into a light pink dress with my red flats and a brown baggy cardigan.

I cheerfully skipped down stairs to see my mum cooking breakfast.
"Good morning mum!" I chirped
"Morning!" My mum replied

I sat on the table next to my miserable, lazy, tall but good-looking brother.
"Morning!" I said
"Mmm" He mumbled.
I sighed "You're not really a morning person..."
He stared at me and pointed to his eye baggs
"Well, you should stop playing video games every ni-" I got intruded by my brothers hand.
"Don't you dare say it infront of mum.." He whispered to me
"Fine...Ayato" I muffled into his mouth. He removed his hand and I ate my breakfast.

When I finished my breakfast, I headed straight for the door.
"Mum!" I shouted "I'm going to see Mo-Mo!"
"Be safe!" She shouted back
I frantically opened the door and slamed it straight away, running to where Iwould meet Mo-Mo.

Ayato's POV:

Tch. That kid, always concern about me and everyone else, especially that boy Minato. If that boy is stepping up to court my little sister, I would seriously punch him in the face. Wait, how can he? They're only 9! Ahhh!

I stopped spacing out, as usual, and looked at my mum. She seemed to be disappointed...I know why.

"I know..." I broke the silence "It's gonna be hard for her but it's all up to Minato...better does it right, or else"

My mum cleared her throut to speak "I do hope so, please don't hurt her feelings..." she muttered at the end of her sentence.
I sighed and finished my food to go out somewhere.
"Mum!" I exclaimed as I reached the door nobe " I'm gonna meet Hinami at the park..."
My mum was about to speak but I interrupted her "And I will meet Nami after..." I added.
She nodded as I left the house. Then I got a text message, I checked my phone...

10:37am Hinami

Ayato, where are you? I'm waiting for you in the park...

10:37am Ayato

I'll be there. I woke up late 'cuz I was worried about Nami...

10:38am Hinami

Oh...it's okay. I'll just meet you here.

10:38am Ayato

Kk. Love you...

10:39am Hinami

Love you too...

Minato's POV:

Okay Minato, you got this. Just tell her in a way where I will not hurt her feelings...just-

"Mo-Mo!" A voice cried from the distance. Ni-Ni. I waved back at her as she ran to me.
"You look happy today..." I stated
She nodded "I am so happy because we get to play! Okay, what's the next game?"

Her big brown eyes sparkled like the stars. She is so innocent, how can I possibly tell her.
"U-um" I stammered "Ni-Ni, I wanted you to come her to tell you something..."
Her eyes widened "You're not in love with me, right?" She questioned me
My face started to heat up "N-No! Not like that!" I exclaimed
She sighed in relief "So." She spoke "What is it then?"

My heart started thumping hard when she told me that question. I swallowed my dry throat and I told her;

"I'm moving out if the country..."

Her eyes widened so much that you can only see a dot in her eyeball. Then I noticed, tears started to form at the bridge of her eyes...

"H-ha!" She tried to hold her tears "Where are you going huh?" She kept that beautiful smile on.
"I'm going to America because my parents accepted the job there..." I replied
"W-well..." Her voice cracked "I hope you have a nice time there...and I really wish that you will have a happy life and you won't get bullied..."
I looked at her face. She wasn't happy for me. I knew, behind that smile, she wanted me to stay here...Suddenly Ni-Ni started to walk off.
"Ni-Ni!" I grabbed her wrist to stop her
She looked back at me with another smile, but with a tear flowing down her cold cheek.  She quickly wiped it off like nothing happened, however, tears started flowing like crazy...now she was caught.
"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I questioned her
"I-it's nothing...just...good luck" She escaped my hand and started running
"H-hey!" I shouted but she ignored me and kept running...she was crying...

What have I done?

A/N: Wow that was long! I typed this chapter in one hour! I just wanted to get the sad stuff away...also their childhood story nearly out of the way so that means we get to go on the real story...anywhoo I hoped you like it and chapter, wait, wait, ah chapter 6 will come out next week. See you then!

Ayato and Hinami- Tokyo ghoul ( if you guys were thinking that Ayato from Diabolik lovers, wrong!)