Ch 21: Nora...Kizami?

A/N: Next section!! Yay!! And 21 chapters..wow...anyways, ENJOY!!!

Nami's POV:

"Oi Minato!" I jumped to reach my phone "Give it back!"

"Well you better reach it to get it!" He raised his arm higher

It's been a week since that incident happened with me and Gray, and this are going well. Gray has moved on (Well...he said he'll be waiting for me), Kaori and Kousei are the bestests friends that they always hang out with each other instead of me T-T and Minato and I's friendship has grown much more, to the point where we hang out in school nearly all the time! 

Well now...HE STOLE MY FLIPPING PHONE!!!! And the worst part is...I CAN'T REACH THE DAMN THING!!!

"Come on Nami..." He teased me "Aww, you're too short to reach it..."

"Be quiet!" I shouted as I tried to jump as high as I could

"If you want me to be quiet..." His arm raised higher "Then go get your phone!"

I growled at him as I furiously pounced at him in a flash, causing us to fall on the school grounds. 

OOOFFF!!!

"Ha..."I smirked as I snatched my phone of his hand "I got it!"

I suddenly saw his cheeks heat up in a rosy, red colour...almost like a petal from a cherry blossom tree. Then I realised, I was onto top of Minato. Moreover, I was literally sitting on him...

"A-AHHH!" I blushed like mad "S-S-Sorry!"

I quickly jumped away from him as he fixed himself, both of us still blushing. I also fixed myself while, I told off Minato not to steal my phone again. We were going to our class until I thought of something. Why was I blushing? WHY was HE blushing? Why was my heart skip a beat when I was on top of him? Am I-

"Hello Dreamhead! Earth to Nami Sodaku! Earth to dreamhead!! HELLLOOOOO!!!" Minato crazily shook my body to the point where I started to feel dizzy

"HEY MINATO!!! YOU'RE GETTING ME DIZZY!!!" I kicked his leg "AND CAN YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT NAME!!!!"

"Alright, alright..." He rubbed his leg "Man...You kick so hard..."

"Oh well, sorry!" I crossed my arms "Come on, let's go to class..."

He nodded as we entered our classroom. We saw the normal classmates in our class; The jocks, the nerds, the social butterflies, the loners and Kaori. I headed straight to Kaori, decided to ditch Minato, and talked to her until the teacher came.

"Really?" I questioned "I never heard of that!"

"I know!" She squealed quietly "Imagine; The Loner girl, Reina, is in a relationship with her bully, Lyon!! It's sooo cute!!"

"Don't you dare fangirl on me..." I backed away "But to be honest, it is kind of cute..."

"I am really happy for them..." She suddenly looked down "But I'm sad that you rejected Gray's confession. He such a funny and hot guy..."

"I know..." I agreed with her "But I don't think I should have one at this time. I mean, it my distract me from my studies..."

"Is it your studies or you-"

"Sorry students!" Our teacher slammed the door open "We have a new student transferring to this class!"

What? Another one? We just had a new student here, Olivia, and were gonna have a new one...How many people do you need?

The teacher stood behind her desk as she adjusted her cardigan...

"Students.." She smiled at us "Please say hello to your new student; Nora Kizami!"