Ch 2; Meeting each other

Nami's POV

I slowly walked up to them. I didn't want to get involed, I just want to stop any problems those three were causing...and I wanted to help who are they messing with...

"Hey!" I shouted "What are you guys doing?"
The three boys glared daggers at me. They were probably the same age at me... one boy moved to reveal what they were doing...my eyes widened
"What do you think?" One boy smirked.

There, sitting on the floor defeated, was a young boy with cuts and bruises with tears flowing down both his cheek like a river. I felt sorry for the vulnerable boy...I had to do something, something to save him...

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned them
"Why are you here anyway?" One boy ignored my question "You here for a fight?"
They slowly walked up to me with their eyes glued on my face.
"Look..." I warned them "I don't want to cause any trouble..."
"Well it's seems you have no choice
..." They smirked at me.
It's true. I have no choice, lets do this!!!

2 mins later

"You still up for round two?" I looked at them on the floor...
"O-okay, you w-win, now l-et us go!" One boy exclaimed as they ran away like lightning speed.

I looked behined me to see the toung boy, cuddled up in the corner of the narrow alleyway...he looked, scared. I thinked I scared him. I didn't want to hurt or scare him...all I wanted to do is help. Am I doing the wrong thing?

I walked up to him, his terrified eyes met mine...I looked at him and my hand reached out to him...

"Here..." I spoke softly "Let me help you..."

He looked at my red hand as he slowly held my hand to get up. Still looking down, I heared a whisper of a 'thank you' crawling out of his mouth
"It's okay" I replied "Don't be scared of me, I just qanted to help you..."
I could suddenly hear sobbing coming out of his mouth and face... the next thing I know, he was hugging me tightly. My eyes widened as he spoke...

"Thank you so much..." He sobbed " I didn't know what to do without you..."
I looked at his scruffy hair. I smiled and hugged him back.

He was a small kid, black, short, scruffy hair and dark blue eyes. A ripped black vest on the neck of it and and dull green shorts. He wasn't the boy you expected to be...but he was vunurable. I guess he didn't have any friends since he was bullied this way.

"It's okay..." I spoke "They won't comw again because you have me..." I smiled at him. His eyes widened, his face turned into a smile.
"Thank you" he spoke as he wiped his tears away
"By the way" I added " what's your name?"
"Oh" muttered "Minato... 9 years old"

Minato? And the same age as me...
"That's a nice name" I complemented him "The name's Nami and I'm 9 years old as well..."

Minato's smile grew bigger...
"Thank you again Nami..." Minato muttered

"You're welcome, Minato..." I replied back with a smile as Minato smiled back...