Ch 8: Mysterious

A/N: Soz, couldn't think of a sick title...

Nami's POV:

I stared at the pale hand infront of me in shock...

"N-no I'm fine..." I stammered.
I tried to get up but the wound from the piece of glass seriously ached my knee, causing me to fall...again. Dammit!

"I insist..." The mysterious figure gazed at me blankly
"I said I'm fin-"
I was pulled up from the ground and my right arm leaning on the person's right shoulder. He placed his hand on my waist to pull me up a bit (which made me slightly blush) and picked up my books simultaneously...

"God..." He scoffed "Stubborn as hell..."

We sat on the nearest bench we could see and by that time, a load of blood was escaping my wound...First day of the week and I have been injured, let's see if I could survive a week...yea, probably not...

"Ouch..." I mumbled
"Here..." He handed me a cloth "Use this to clean up the mess"
I accepted his help (just incase anything will happen to me) and dabbed my wound...and to be honest with you, IT STANG!

"Ow, ow, ow..." I moaned quietly so this guy and I could only be the one to hear my suffering.

Once all the blood stopped, I sighed and looked at the man.

He had dark brown hair, nearly looking as dark as black, which covered his mysterious face. His dark blue eyes sealed any information about him, making him seem that his code was impossible to break.

He wore a long-sleeved top and a tie loosened around his neck. Black jeans leading to the lastest Nike shoes. Wow...he was rich as hell.

"If you're gonna fall a loaf of times," He spoke " I would not recommend wearing your ripped jeans, even thought it's fashion in these days..."

What? Did he just comment on the way I look? Excuse me but I would rather wear the clothes I am comfortable with than having you choosing what I wear...like, are you my fairy godmother? 'Cus if you are, I would end the contract with you (guess which anime I got that from). Also I only just met you so I don't trust you with anything so don't expect me to be your chick or something...

"I'm off..." He spoke as he stood up from the bench and started walking off

"Thank y-" Ah forget it, he wouldn't even hear what I would say.

Then I heard my phone vibrating like crazy.

8:10am Kaori

Girl, WHERE R U?

8:11am Kaori

Bro I'm getting bored here...

8:12am Kaori

ANSWER ME!!!!

8:15am Nami

Can you just please stop using THE CAPS?!!!

8:15am Kaori

Finally you answered...what happened?

8:15am Nami

I fell somewhere and blood started leaking but I'm fine now. I'll be there soon...

8:16am Kaori

You better 'cuz the new guys are here!!!!

8:16am Nami

New guys?

8:16am Kaori

Didn't you hear? A a group of guys are coming to Langif Gate Academy and rumors said that they are howt!!!

8:17am Nami

Please don't fangirl while we're texting...

8:17am Kaori

Soz, they're just...nfijsifsosjwigdoaknsoxbfufprlshdisowbfobsi

8:18am Nami

K...I'll see you there then.

8:19am Kaori

Mhmm...see ya!

I shoved my phone into my pocket and headed to Langif Gate Academy.

Suddenly, I still had the cloth the guy gave me. Speaking of which, where is that guy? I never got to know his name or say thanks as well as give this back to him.

I do hope I will meet him again...

A/N: I am upset about this chapter 'cuz I didn't have a cool title or a way to end it...anyway there will be a lot of anime names in the next chapter so get your anime brain activated. If you don't watch anime, just say they are normal names from Japan...see ya then!!!