Ch 12: Trouble

A/N: Intense stuff here...enjoy!

Nami's POV:

12:20pm-lunch

"Hi Nami..." Kaori waved as she came to sit on the bench next to me

I was at the back of Langif Gate Academy where they had a load of benches and space to hang around during free time...

The light green grass motioned to the wind as the sun shone brightly onto the scene. Benches were scattered in different areas around the one, most precious thing in this Academy. The cherry blossom tree...

Apparently, our first headmaster proposed to a girl under this exact tree. From then on, this tree is where people tell their feelings or something like that. They say if you tell them under the cherry blossom tree, it will give you good luck...well, I don't believe that. Only superstition people believe that...

I sighed "I'm so bored"
"I know..." Kaori answered quickly "I'm still worn out after yesterday..."
"Oh yea..." I realised "How was your rehearsal?"
"You sound like my mum..." Kaori giggled "Anyway, it went really well. I didn't know Kousei could play the piano that good!"

I chuckled a bit.

"So..." I spoke "What are you guys playing for the concert..."
She stood up bravely "Love sorrow by Fritz Kreisler!"
"Uhhh..." I stared at her, confused "Why are you playing such a calm song if you're in a concert, isn't it meant to be a loud complicated one?"
"Ah-ha!" Kaori exclaimed "You see, our piece is a quiet, calm, soft piece while the rest are loud, crazy ones...making out performance unique!"

"Umm..." Still confused "Okay then!"
I didn't want ro asked more questions, I know how much she can brag on about something...

10 minutes of laughing, talking and more stuff on our little bench...until suddenly...

"KAORI!" A voice came shouting Kaori's name
"Kousei..." Kaori jumped "What happened
Kousei took his breath back before he spoke

"Gray and Minato are having a fight in the hallway!" Kousei stated "And I think Gray's ganna pass out!"

I gasped. Wait...Gray? Why are they fighting? Is it because of what Gray or Minato did? I...don't know...hold on...

"No..." I muttered
"Huh?" Kaori looked at my shocked face
"It's me..." I stated "It's me who started the fight..."
"What?" Kousei questioned "H-hey Nami!"

I botled throught he school, ignoring Kousei and Kaori, until I saw a crowd covering the scene.
I pushed between the people until I was at the front of the crowd, and it was a horrible sight to see...
Minato holding Gray in the air by the neck of his top slammed against the row of lockers...

"How dare you say that!" Minato yelled as he crashed Gray onto the floor..
"Mi..na-to.." Gray tried to speak but he was to weak to do anything
"Don't you ever say my name agai-"

"DON'T!" I defended Gray with my arms out like a shield "Don't..."
I was stood up infront of Gray, who was totally weak on the ground, and staring at Minato, who was half shocked, half angry...

"Nami..." Gray mumbled
"What are you doing Sodaku?" Minato growled at me
"What are you doing to Gray?" I ignored his question
"Well, this Fullbuster here told someone about my personal stuff which that person didn't need to know!" He yelled at the end of his sentence
"Speaking of which..." He added as he turned around to the crowd "Who was it huh? Come on, show yourself!"

He glared at the terrifying crowd, trying to detect who it was...

"It was me!" A familiar voice came from the back. No...
"Kaori..." I muttered

The crowd stepped away to reveal the culprit. Kaori...why?

"It's you..." Minato glared at her
"Y-yes..." Kaori bowed her head "I-I'm so sorry!"
"Put your head up..." Minato demanded "Now!"

Kaori quickly rised her head up to see a hand flying across her face...

Slap!

She gasped...
"Nami..." She muttered
"Sodaku..." He said my surname again "What do you think you are doing again?"
"I deserve that slap..." I answered "Because I am the one who told that to Gray..."

He glared daggers at me as he harshly grabbed my wrist...

"H-hey!" I yelled "Get off me!"
He didn't say a thing and dragged me out of the crowd and onto the rooftop...

When we arrived there, he pushed me as he let go of my wrist.
"Ow..." I whined
"Quit your whining!" He demanded me "Why did you need to ask about me?!"
"Because I wanted to help you!" I yelled
"Help me with what?" He questioned me "To make my life even worse?"

"No it's not..." I answered
"Then what is it!!!" He yelled
"I want to make your life better" I admitted

He chuckled, but a sarcastic chuckle
"You, help me..." He laughed sarcastically "I know what you're going to do...ruin my life even more. You're goint to abandon me like all of the other people do..."

"No I'm not!" I shouted "I want to help you with your problems abd anything els-"

"Nami!" Gray busted the door with one hand clenching his left side of his stomach, weak...
"Gray!" I ran to him "What are you doing here?"
"I heared shouting noises from the rooftop..." He explained "I knew it was you and Minato so I ran up here..."
"You don't need to-"

"Get off him!" Minato shoved me away from Gray
"Hey!" I shouted "-wait! Minato- no!"

Minato grabbed Gray's clothes by the neck and punched him as hard as he can. Gray fell on the floor but Minato wasn't finished with him. He kept on punching Gray like he was a punching bag.

"Why did you have to say that?!" Minato simultaneously puched Gray "Because of you, I got into this situation. Because of you, my parents only trust you to hang out with me...without you, my life would've been better!"

My eyes grew bigger as the sight got tenser. Gray was no more weak, his face was filled with bruises, blood and cuts. He no longer couldn't move, making an advantage for Minato...

"Stop it!" I screamed "Stop it!"
I pushed Minato out of Gray's sight and help him...
"Na...mi..." He could barley speak "Th...an-ks"

I smiled at Gray and tried to help him up...
"Gray!!!" Minato ran up to him to punch him in the face
"NO!" I yelled

PUNCH!

Gray's eyes widened "Nami...are you okay?"
I panted as I glared at him "Don't you dare hurt him..."
"What are you?" Minato questioned "His girlfriend?"
"No..." I muttered "I'm his true friend..."

Minato was shocked and clenched his fist harder...

"Yea, you heared me..." I spoke "I'm his true friend because you don't have the effort to treat him like one. It doesn't matter how you met him or even why you met him, no matter what...he was there for you. I don't know alot of stuff, but I know Gray had to go through the toughest times with you and look where he is, still by your side. If you didn't have him, who would help you? How would bowl for you if you don't want to bowl? Be happy you have him..."

"Don't dare you say what I should d-"

Slap!

I slapped Minato, making his eyes widen...

"Appreciate what you have in your life because one day, that life will dissappear..."
I breathed heavily

"Nami..." Gray mumbled

I smiled at him before collapsing in the floor...

A/N: Wow! This one is a long one. Soz for the lack of update...okay. I'M BACK TO SCHOOOOL...so please try to understand me...anyways...this one was a tense one. I wrote this really quickly as well, I guess I was in the zone...

So how do you like it? Going well? Going really bad? I would really appreciate if you say anything in the comments so I can get an idea of what you think of my story...

Next chapter will be coming this week or next week...

(28 days until the summer holiday!!)