Ch 6: Goodbye

A/N: This one is going to be a long one since I want to finish their childhood story and move on to '10 years later' story...so get ready! Enjoy!

Nami's POV:

The next day...

"Hey..." Ayato spoke "You okay?"
I lifted my head off the dining table, my eyes trying to wake up to look at him,but I couldn't. I didn't sleep well last night since what Mo-Mo told me...and eye bags revealed under my eyes...
"Mmm..." I responded "Just sleepy..."
Ayato looked at the floor in a slow pace "Is it because of-"
"Mhmm..." I finished Ayato's sentence "And I'm okay, you don't need to worry about me"
He nodded as my mum looked at me worried. So many people worry about me, which is not great. I know people care abput me but I don't want them to get involved in my problems.

"Oh yea..." my mum stated "Minato's mun texted me. She said that Minato wants to meet you at the same place you guys met yesterday...she said that you don't need to go, I-i mean if you want to-"
I stood up and headed for the door
"I'm going..." I stared at them blankly "to see Minato..."
I couldn't even bother saying his nickname, I wasn't in the good mood and I was really sleepy. I took my black flats and walked at a slow pace to where I last saw Minato.

The park.

Ayato's POV:

"She's messed up today..." I mumbled
Wow! She really got the feels when she found out about the news...
"I know..." mum replied "I really hope that she will recover after a while...but I don't know how long 'while' is going to be..."

Then, I heared a knock on the door...I opened the door to stand face to face with my girlfriend; Hinami

"Hi, Ayato!" She smiled at me "How's Nami?"
I slightly smiled back "She's meeting Minato...oh come in..."
She entered and sat on the kitchen table.
"I know." She spoke "I saw her while I was walking down the pathway...she didn't seem happy. I know why, and I want to help her but I don't know how."
I saw her worried face. She really did worry about Nami. I put my arm around her so her head would lean on my shoulder.

"We're all worried about her..." I softly spoke to her.
She had a small smile and hid her head on my neck. I looked at mum as she was heading upstairs. She mouthed 'I'll leave you two...' as I nodded. I tilited my head on to Hinami's head as I whispered to her
"I love you..."
I heared her giggled slightly "I love you too..."

Nami's POV:

"Nami..." I voice spoke infront of me.
Minato.

"Hey..." I muttered "You wanna sit down-"
"It's okay..." He said "I'm...leaving soon, and I just want to give you something..."
"What is it?" I stared at him blankly
He showed his hand to reveal a bracelet...

""What is it?" I stared at him blanklyHe showed his hand to reveal a bracelet

I gasped slightly. Why would he buy me this?
"I bought it for you so you have a memory of me while I'm gone...I know it's simple but when you look at this, it will remind you of me and all of the memories we had together. The day we met, the day we gave us nicknames, the days we played together and today..." He blabbered on.

Now, I couldn't hold it. I was definitely caught.

"Thank you..." I mumbled "Thank you..."
I started to shed a tear, which eventually formed to me crying like a baby...
"Hey..." Minato he spoke softly "Don't cry..."
"Promise me one thing..." I sobbed

"Don't forget me..."
"I will never..."

He replied as Minato put the bracelet on my right wrist... I couldn't help myself but to hug him as tight as I can. He caught his breath and hugged me back.

"I'll miss you..." I cried
"Hey ding dong..." he joked " I'll miss you more..."
He wiped my tears away my pale face and smiled at me. I smiled back so that he could remember that smile forever.

"Goodbye...Ni-Ni..." he smiled as he slowly walked away...

"Goodbye...Mo-Mo..." I whispered and waved sweetly at him. Then, I looked at my right wrist. The bracelet...suddenly I realised and I finally understood.

He was gone.

Forever...

A/N: My eyes were watery after I wrote thus story. However, my friend cheered me up. She actually has a wattpad Anime_Kiko. She makes alot of really good stories, you should go check her out... anyways, chapter 7 is coming out next week or the week after. Soz, I have a singing exam on 2nd of June so I need to practice...good luck to me! Moving on! Next chapter will be the '10 years later' story, which means; new images, way more description and much more (or maybe that's it...)

And you may realised that I really ship Ayato and Hinami...for reasons.. and Hinami is 16 in this sooo, don't worry. This age is from Tokyo Ghoul Re, the manga. Anyway, see ya laters!

-Mina