Ch 15: Performance

A/N: I would recommend you to listen to the music while reading the text, it would feel like you are in the scene. It is just a suggestion, so you don't have to do it...enjoy!

Nami's POV:

5:15pm-Nami's house

Ring! Ring!

"Hello?" I spoke

Hi Nami! I just wanna say that we are meeting in Kousei's house, do you know where it is? Kaori questioned me

"Oh yea..." I responded "Is a jumper-and-jeans outfit okay going there?"

Yea, that's perfectly fine...it's not like a formal place, well it is, but you don't need to dress formal... She answered 

"Okay, I'll see you there..." I replied

Bye! She said before I hanged up

I dumped my phone on my bed as I tied my hair into a plat. I was still thinking about what Minato said to me...her friend hair really long hair. Does she let it down? Or if she did tie her hair up, How long does it take?

"Phone, headphones, purse, bag...okay, I'm set!" I checked I got everything with me and I headed to Kousei's house...

5:32pm-Kousei's house

I knocked on Kousei's door and headed in. I headed to the lounge to see Koari on her phone and Mianto siiting on one of the couch...

"Hi Nami!" Koari chirped as she waved at me

"Hi..." Mianto muttered

I blushed "H-Hi..."

Kaori looked at both of us as me and Minato stared at each other...

"OO-mmmmmffff" Kousei covered her mouth

"Lets not fight please, hehehehehehe....." Kousei warned us

"Oh yea..." I realised "Where's Gray?"

"Right here..." Gray whispered behind my back

"G-Gray!" I jumped "Don't do that!"

"You ready?" He questioned us

We all nodded as we headed to his car...Minato and Gray at the front, Kousei and Kaori in the middle and me at the back...Luckily I brought my headphones. I placed the ear bud in my ear and listened to music until we arrived there...

6:07pm-At the hall

"We're here!" Kousei exclaimed

We all gasped in surprise. It's huge! I didn't know it could be that big, and that crowded as well...We entered the place and gazed around the scenery. Chairs, tables and a lot of people! Then I looked at the nearest clock...

"Hey, Kousei..."  I spoke " Isn't your performance at 6:15?"

He jumped "Oh no! Come one Kaori, we need to go and get changed!"

He grabbed Kaori's hand and quickly ran to the backstage...Kaori waved at me as she got dragged across with Kousei. I waved back as I followed Gray and Mianto to the seats...

"Here..." Gray gave me a seat "My Lady..."

"Stop it..." I joked "Thanks anyways..."

I sat next to Gray, while Mianto sat next to Gray on the other side...We tried to get a great view of the stage to see both of them when they perform...Suddenly the lights tuned down. It has started...

6:15pm-Kaori's and Kousei's performance

"Next performance is two teenagers who are playing 'Love Sorrow'" The host announced "Please welcome; Kaori Miyazono and Kousei Arima!"