Ch 9: New Guys

A/N: I am sooo excited to write this soooo lets goo!!

Nami's POV:

8:20am...

"Finally you came..." Kaori spoke
"Soz..." I apologised "I had to walk with this knee..."
I pointed to my red knee and Kaori made a face like you would eat a lemon.

"That must have hurt" She muttered
"No...it didn't" I replied sarcastically
"Oh yea!" She grabbed my wrist "Come on! I wanna see the new guys!!!"

I rolled my eyes, letting Kaori drag me along the hallway and setting me at the back of the crowd. And yes, there was a crowd.

I could hear all the girls quietly squealing and chatting about the new boys coming to this school. All of this, I think college will be more lively from now.

"They're here!!" One girl shrieked
A single shriek turned into a crowd of fangirling screams. They were here...

"There are three guys!!" Kaori shook me crazily, which made me dizzy as hell.
"Get off me!" I commanded her
She made a sad face and then switched to the 'fangirling' side.

Three guys. One guy entered. He had dark blue hair and black eyes. He wore a dark blue top and blue jeans. Wow...he really likes blue. He also wore a silver necklace with a cross at the end.
"Gray Fullbuster!!!!" One girl screamed
He stared at the girl and winked at her, causing her to faint on the spot.

Another guy with black glasses and black scruffy hair entered the scenery. He held a music book saying 'piano songs' with one hand and another hand in his grey pocket. He adjusted his royal blue suit and waved at a group of girls.
"Kousei Arima..." Kaori whispered to me

Finally, the last g-...wait what?!

"Nami?" Kaori questioned me "You 'kay?"

He's the guy. The guy who helped me, goes here. I mean like it's okay to go here but how can a rich guy like him go to college here?

"Hey Minato!" Gray exclaimed "Why are all the girls here? Like we're only new in this college..."
He didn't respond and looked somewhere else to company with.

Minato...Minato, Minato, Minato; I've heard that name before...I just, don't know where.

"Minato!" A girl stepped forward "Please accept this as a welcome gift..."

She handed out a cute box of chocolate and looked into his solid blue eyes.

"Bye..." Minato walled off and his fellow friends followed him.
The girl watched him speechless...
"He's so cool.." she muttered

WHAT!!!!!!!

How is he cool?...

12:50pm

It was lunch time and man...everything was a mess when each period finished. It's lunch and I feel that I won't survive college like this...

These new guys are making the college alive but I think a little too much. Every girls conversation was either how they're going to get their 'lover' or which 'boy' they should be with...uggh...

I just wanted to sit on the roof of our science building since that was the only place that was peaceful.

I told Kaori and she went to her other friends as I walked to the rooftop. I held my lunch and opened the door leading to the rooftop.

The bright sun shone onto my drowsy eyes. Too bright that I had to cover them with my hand. I stared into the baby blue sky foggy clouds covering its beauty. Then, I caught my eye on one person.

Minato...

Wait, why would he be here? Where is his friends? And why on a rooftop?

I slowly sat on the ground, somewhere near him, and ate my lunch in a slow pace. He didn't notice me so the whole time was a scenery of silence. I wanted to speak but my voice hesitated to tall. Guess I wasn't good starting a conversation.

"You going to speak or what?" Minato broke the silence.
"Umm..." I hesitated
"Speak up." He commanded me
"Oh yea," I realised "Thanks for the cloth..."
I handed him his cloth from earlier "I cleaned it so you can use it still..."

He gazed at the white cloth and then looked at the sky...
"Keep it..." He replied
"Huh?" I questioned him
"It's yours now..." He placed the cloth back onto my hand, closing my fingers to cover it.
My face started to heat up as I shoved it into my bag...

"Umm" I spoke and looked at him "My name's Nami, Nami Sodaku..."
"Minato..." He mumbled "Minato Kizami..."

Oh...I heard that before. Maybe some name in a magazine or something.

He again walked off without a word...so mysterious but I would love to discover his secrets...

3:15pm

"End of the day!" Kaori sighed in relief

We travelled down the hallway when we heard a quiet piano noise.

"What's that?" I questioned
"It's coming from the music room..." Kaori replied

I frantically opened the music room door to reveal a guy with glasses.

Kousei Arima...

"Ahhhhh!!!!" He jumped out of the piano stool in shock
"Arima..." I mumbled
"Oh..." Kaori spoke up "Sorry if we are disurbing you u-umm...we'll g-o now..."
"No wait!" Kousei grabbed Kaori's hand, causing her to blush "You're a violinist, right?"

She nodded...

"Well I have a request for you..." He explained further "I have this concert in a couple of weeks time and I was wondering if you wanna play the violin with me. I mean you don't need to, I can just ask someone els-"
"I would love to!" She interrupted Kousei

They both smiled at each other. I elbowed Kaori and wiggled my eyebrows making her blush harden.

"Hey Kousei!" I turned around to see Gray leaning on the door "You coming or what?"
"Ah, yea..." Kousei answered
"Who are these girls?" RUDE!!

"I'm Kaori!" She exclaimed "And this is Nami!"
She turned me around to present them to me. God. I really hate you Kaori...

Then I suddenly saw Minato standing on the other side of the door.

"Kaori is gonnna join my performance..." Kousei added "She's a violinist..."
Gray nodded in reply. He looked at me and then whispered to Minato...what now?

Minato nodded in reply "Join us..." He spoke blankly
"Huh?" I said
"We're going bowling and Gray suggested that you should come with us..." He replied
"Did not!" Gray started blushing...?

"Sure!" Kaori answered "Right Nami?"
I gazed at Minato as he looked at me with no emotion.
"Yea..." I muttered
"So..." Kousei jumped in "That's the plan!"

For once in my life...I'm going out with the three most popular boys here...

Kousei Arima. Gray Fullbuster. Minato Kizami...

A/N: Next chapter will come out this week or next week. Bye...

Kousei Arima- Your lie in April
Gray Fullbuster (a.k.a. Stripper)- Fairy Tail