Confessions:Bokuto

After a long day at school, Bokuto went to take a shower. Akaashi was going to wait for Bokuto to get out so he could take a show himself but Bokuto insisted Akaashi goes first. Akaashi hopped in the shower. As Akaashi was showering, Bokuto decided to get his clothes, and even though the bathroom is connected to Bokuto's room he went in anyways(being the idiot that he is). Akaashi takes surprisingly fast showers and was out while Bokuto was in his room. 'Shoot! I forgot clothes!'

Akaashi opened the bathroom door that connects to Bokuto's bedroom, only wearing a towel, and was in shock to find Bokuto rummaging through his drawers. Bokuto stared at Akaashi, only wearing a towel around his waste. Akaashi was also still kinda wet which turned Bokuto on. Bokuto rushed over to Akaashi, with list in his eyes. Bokuto honestly had no control over himself. He grabbed Akaashi and smashed their lips together. Akaashi eyes were wide open all through the short kiss. When Bokuto let go Akaashi's eyes where still in shock.

"B-b-Bokuto-S-San?" Akaashi stuttered. Realizing what he just did, Bokuto's eyes also grew wide as he covered his mouth. He bowed and apologize to Akaashi. "I-I'm sorry, Akaashi! I-i just... I..."