Owl Problems

It had been a week since all of that happened and Akaashi had been an owl for this time too.

~flashback~
Bokuto finished making dinner and headed to his room to wake his sleeping beauty. "Keij-" Bokuto saw and owl asleep on his bed. He sighed. "Keijiiiiii!!" Bokuto whined. Akaashi woke up. He looked around to see the world was bigger then looked himself and sighed. Akaashi turned into an owl again.

~~

By this point, Akaashi had learned the basics of writing in Japanese. He could write a sentence but the sentence didn't make much sense. It looked as if a two year old was talking and someone wrote down what they had said word for word. There where missing letters and sometimes there would be words that were supposed to be there, but Bokuto had gotten used to it pretty quickly.

Neither Bokuto nor Akaashi knew wht or why this happened but Akaashi has been in owl form for a week now. "Keijiiii! I just wanna see your beautiful face again!" Bokuto pouted. "I...I wanna...y-you know......" Bokuto became flustered. Akaashi knew what he meant and wanted it too. Today was Saturday so Bokuto and Akaashi decided they'd hang out again, but with Akaashi being an owl it was hard for Bokuto. Bokuto just wanted to cuddle as they watched their movie. He wanted to accidentally touch his hand as they both reached for the popcorn. He wanted to kiss his boyfriend's beautiful face. But in reality, Akaashi sat in Bokuto's lap, pecked with his beak to get the popcorn, and he didn't really have any lips.Even though Bokuto didn't get what he hoped for, he was still happy he was with his boyfriend.

Bokuto and Akaashi crawled into bed. Bokuto wrapped his arm around the little owl and pulled him into his chest. "I love you, Keiji." Bokuto said. Akaashi just nodded his head to indicate he felt the same.