Double date pt.1

Akaashi,Bokuto,Kenma, and Kuroo were all going on a double date today while the moms went shopping. "Keiji! Turn back into a human please! We have to go, we'll be late!" Akaashi transformed and groaned. "But I'm so tired, Kotaro."

"Well then I'll make you some coffee." Just as Bokuto was about to leave the room, Akaashi said something that made him stay a bit longer.

"Kotaro, cuddle with me." Bokuto froze at those words and walked back to the bed. He cuddled up next to Akaashi. "Fine." Bokuto said as Akaashi laid his head on his chest. "I love you, Kotaro."

"I love you,too."

They both stayed like this for a couple minutes till they heard the sound of a camera snap. Both boys tensed and looked toward the door,seeing they left it wide open. A figure stood in the doorway. It was Akaashi-san and she was holding her phone in front of her face. "Oops, forgot to turn my ringer off."

"Mom!" Akaashi whined.

She giggled. "I'm sorry it was so cute! I had to take a picture!"

Akaashi groaned.

"Now get dressed."

"Could you leave first?"

"What? You don't wanna change in front of your mother? I changed you as a bo-"

Akaashi blushed. "It's n-not that."

"Akaashi-san, Keiji doesn't have anything on at the moment. Seeing as he just transformed back."

Akaashi-san laughed. "Ok. Keiji, you're so cute when you're flustered. That's not much to be embarrassed about, but I'll go." and with that she left the room.

"Hurry! We are gonna be late! I'll go get some coffee for you." Bokuto ran out of the room and made some coffee for Akaashi.

After getting dressed, Akaashi tiredly walked to the living/dinning room where Bokuto had some coffee ready for him. "Thank you, Kotaro." he said as he drank his coffee and chatted with his mother and boyfriend. After eating a little too, the three headed out for the park they'd be meeting the others at.

~~

Owl my god I love Akaashi's mom sowl much. I'm sorry for the owl puns.😂 I had too. Btw Bokuto is gonna start saying owl puns on the date while Kuroo will say cat puns, and of course their boyfriends will get annoyed. 😂 rip Kenma and Akaashi.

Anyways I hope you guys like it so far! Sadly it's coming to an end after a couple more chapters. Don't worry there will be smutz HaikyuuPieceOfTrash keeps bugging me about it and if I don't she might kill me. I'm probably killing her already, oops. Gomen...

~Otaku-chan 💖