Friends

18+ content smut warning (but it's not too bad this time)

"Hi Kotaro." Akaashi greeted his boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the cheek which made Bokuto blush. "I'm working on dinner, Bokuto, do you don't have to worry about it tonight!" Akaashi-san yelled from the kitchen. She decided because she was off for once she'd be nice and make dinner. But then she remembered something.

"Oh, actually I have to somewhere. I forgot. Uh, Bokuto could you cook?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Ok thanks. Bye!"

Then she ran out. She was almost done with dinner so it didn't take long to finish. Since they didn't know what time she'd be back, the boys ate. After that they finally had some alone time in a while, so they decided to watch a movie. It was one of those sappy love stories but Akaashi loved them and Bokuto didn't want to admit it but he did too. At then end the actor said "I love you" and put a strand of hair behind the actress' ear and kissed her. So Bokuto, being how he is, made fun of the movie by doing the same thing to Akaashi. "Keiji."

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I-I love yo-" Akaashi was stopped by Bokuto's lips, not realizing what he was doing. Akaashi laughed on the inside but deepened the kiss. Soon they were going tongue to tongue and Akaashi pushed Bokuto down so Akaashi was on top. As they made out, Akaashi stuck a hand up Bokuto's shirt and felt around.

~~~~

Akaashi lifted up Bokuto's shirt and took it off. Then Akaashi started kissing and sucking on Bokuto's chest, leaving him with hickeys. But, in the middle of doing that Bokuto pushed Akaashi down so he was on top. "It's not fair you get all the fun." Bokuto said in a sexy voice. Bokuto took Akaashi's shirt off and did the same, leaving him with hickeys everywhere.

~~~~

Bokuto had reached Akaashi's pants when they heard the front door unlock. They froze realizing they were still in the living room on the couch, about to have sex. Akaashi-san walked in and froze at the image she saw. She then laughed. "I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something?" Bokuto and Akaashi quickly out their shirts back on, hiding their hickeys. "Oh, uh, hi mom! N-nothing was happening."

"You liar."

"Ok, fine I'm sorry."

Akaashi-san laughed. "Oh guess who I found today? You're never gonna believe this!"

"Who?"

"You remember how I said there were more people like us? Half human half animal? Well I found my old friend while I was out and she said she didn't live far from where we were. She can turn into a cat! I'd said we would visit sometime so she gave me the address." She told the boys the address and Bokuto was shocked.

"THERE?! THAT'S WHERE KUROO LIVES!"

"Who's Kuroo?" Akaashi-san questioned

"A friend of mine. Actually, he told me about his friend that could turn into a cat. But, he said it was a boy. He also told me they are dating."

"Oh. That must be Kenma Kozume, her son. Akaashi and him were friends when they were little. Anyways, it's great that we are all friends with one of them! We can visit... the day after tomorrow? I'm off. Bokuto?"

"I'm off as well. Let's go!"